Master Duel

>people want ash banned
explain yourselves Any Forums

Attached: ash.jpg (907x875, 242.3K)

Skill issue

I don't. I want everything unlimited again.

stops my pet decks, stop ashing my one searcher/ extender

t. cyber jar/delinquent duo abuser

I want all special summons banned or limited to one per turn like normal/tribute summons

If ash and maxx c got banned, the combo decks would completely fuck the ladder with no counters. feels like only combo players themselves are asking for the bans.

I want pot of greed unbanned

Ash isn't a problem, she's a symptom of the cancer that she stops. It's just that she's the type of cancer that dunks on rogue decks that are just trying to have fun.

nice dead game you got there user

I'm fine with it
Sure it sometimes stops me dead in my tracks but it's not something to get bent out of shape about

man I really hope they ban ash, maxx C and make pot of green unlimited.
anyway do you think us tri-brigade chads are getting any new support soon?

resource management is gay

Problem?

Attached: 1635890451897.jpg (900x520, 86.34K)

how do you stop decks from combing into boards that are full of negates or floating effects that result in an unremovable board off of one card?

Attached: 1625740816568.png (700x1024, 716.16K)

Re-read my post, nigger.

I'm actually a coin-flipfag. As in, I'm running Exodia so if I win the coin flip then you're fucking dead.

What more do you need?
Also how many copies of ferrijit, bearbrumm and shuraig am I supposed to have?

Here’s how you fix the game:

If you run drytron, tribrigade, eldlich or virtual world you can’t play ash, maxx c, called by or designator

This balances the game

hand traps are great for a healthy meta, the problem is anti hand trap cards

no really, the more reliable counters there to hand traps the more you need to run in a deck for them to be viable. thats why TCG is so fucked now, brave engine is too good and puts up a free negate too easily so people run scuffed decks that are mostly handtraps

Free Dragoon

Why are Legacy Packs so shit?

im coming

Attached: 60461804.jpg (624x624, 178.49K)

combo players are the only ones still playing YGO
ass blaster is based

Alright user, what is your ban list for the B1 master Duel format?

eva obliterated

You understimate current online play culture of any game

EVERY single game out there is Taken so seriously 90% of ti's users only use the token weapon/equipment/deck of their youtube top rank of choice
And pray that this crossplay practice doesn't backfire like it has in every single game ever with crossplay with hacks running rampant, at some point I can ssure you people will turn off crossplay not only to avoid asiand or connectivity issues, but to avoid PC/Mobile completely

BEcause it's 2 cards per pack and you're rarely going to get something good
There are some pretty good SR's in there
Oh and you're going to be fucking pissed when you get a shitty royal card you can't dust

ok, this is based

While I think hand traps are better than just plain "no hand traps" there certainly has to be a better solution than this. Having 6 cards in your deck where drawing them in the opening hand entirely dictates how the first turn goes, is not ideal.

all handtraps limited to 1
accesscode banned
zeus banned
herald banned
revolt banned forever

It needs to be at 3.

Unironically this, but I would do it differently

errata hand traps crossout etc so they only work in specific styles of decks like control decks and discourage use in other decks like combo decks. The pot cards are the gold standard honestly. desires is generically good but not every deck wants to banish 1/4 of their deck to draw 2. Extrav is decent but is really good in decks that dont use an extra deck. Prosp is good in decks that dont like to do either of those things.

If a lot of the staple cards worked like that then it would be a far better game IMO

We might be able to dust them onces they change the current pack, hopefully
And then do the same with the next pack(s)

Ban Ash!
How else are people going to watch me play if they can negate me from playing?

Attached: noooo.png (1080x880, 313.66K)

What are Altergeists like? I got this asshole as my first UR royal finish and saw he's limited so figure it'd be a shame to dismantle it as he's likely a key piece that deck.

Attached: delete.png (462x680, 745K)

Accesscode isn't bad.

I have no idea why Zeus and Rhongo are legal in any format

Love me some cyber jar

We have Imperm, Veiler, Belle, and Ogre to stop combos too you know. Ash just sees the most play by far because it hits cards in nearly every zone as opposed to just one.

They're basically just better Traptrix.

its a control deck that heavily relies on not letting your opponent do anything at all

forbidden
>tri-brigade revolt
>phantom knight of rusty bardice
>maxx c, sorry bros
>zeus
>accesscode talker
semi limited
>eldlich nigger
>all of the drytroon search spells

>Accesscode isn't bad
I play 2 monsters and go into accesscode, deleting your board and it you for two thirds of your life total

Eva to 0
Revolt to 0
Simurgh to 0
Rhongo to 0
IO to 0
VFD to 0
Skill Drain to 1
Numeron Network to 1

the main issue with accesscode is how easy it is to summon him

>>tri-brigade revolt
agree
>>phantom knight of rusty bardice
agreed
>>maxx c, sorry bros
kys
>>zeus
no
>>accesscode talker
agreed
>semi limited
>>eldlich nigger
kys, senor dorado is based
>>all of the drytroon search spells
all of them need to go to one and herald banned

>link 4
thats not easy at all you're stupid

The problem with Accesscode is that it dumbs down OTKs way too hard. Any deck can climb into Accesscode for game.

How did you get those Link 2 or Link 3 monsters user

What clause would stop combo decks? “You can only special summon 1 monster per turn for the rest of the duel and you can’t control any monsters currently to resolve this effect”

>generic link 4
>hard

What the fuck am I reading?

Banned;
Eva
Herald
VFD
Rhongo
Block dragon
Imperial order
Zeus
Union Carrier
Simurgh

Limited;
Meow meow mu
Skill drain
Macross
Numeron network
Scythe
Tri-brig Revolt
Benten

if you completely banned link monsters and then also all zoodiac monsters, that would do it

>getting 2 link2 monsters on the field is hard
thats the easiest thing ever

My problem is how stupid it is to fit him in basically any deck ever

And he can be easy to summon assuming you get the right hand, but it's not that reliable

>Two consecutive D/D pendulum

Attached: 1531695041900.jpg (480x480, 22.29K)

just ban Herald then
Drytron by itself is not that big of a deal

bro your link 3 for max damage?

When is the newer Cyber support coming to MD?
I want my Power Bond searcher back.

Attached: Cyberdark Chimera.jpg (421x614, 71.36K)