Fortnite has bots

>Fortnite has bots
>PUBG has bots
>Halo has bots
>Lost ark is so easy 3 year olds can play

every game has bots now that fornite did it

every game is unplayable

the concept doesnt even work they lost players after they introduced bots it didnt make people want to stay because the easy kills they destroyed their own game

whats going on guys and why is the illuminati hiding that theyre making these "multiplayer" games have bots

Attached: 1646420933377.jpg (581x705, 85.86K)

apparently even dota has bots you can match up against ive heard

Attached: 1646692171335.jpg (1937x1955, 344.71K)

Cute squid game girls are the cutest. Miyeon best girl!

Attached: 1645098870241.webm (720x720, 2.72M)

Used to hide lowering player counts. There are small amounts of dedicated players and hordes of nomadic normalfags.

tfw no qt azn gf

im not sure theres even a fortnite player count

the idea was they wanted to give young kids and women free kills to keep them as paying customers longer so they introduced AI bots

this later turned out to completely kill the game even though it was number one to make it "Easier" for the average player

it didnt work it made everyone quit

Attached: 1621869485185.png (1383x662, 1.08M)

>Lost Ark is easy
Tell that to the fucks that couldn't even pass the intro level mechanics of abyss dungeons. They nerfed all the early game content because people couldn't adapt to the fact the game actually requires you to do something other than mindlessly press buttons.

Attached: 1645259852319.jpg (667x668, 51.92K)

>They nerfed all the early game content

ya well i dont have time for that

i quit lost ark because im not going through a 50 level tutorial

just let me fucking play and have fun

>mindlessly press buttons.

thats literally what i did the entire 1-30 when i quit the game i just pressed buttons for like 5 hours and it got so boring that i just stopped

i couldnt care less about your "abyss dungeons" if i have to go through that snore fest

Attached: 1644930021999.jpg (1828x2461, 1.62M)

why is Any Forums slowly liking korea now
did japan(weabs) lose

gook pop

its equal to japan in some respects

few would say korea is superior

Attached: 1646870260858.jpg (2048x2731, 657.32K)

Not defending a P2W garbage MMO but you're a fucking retard. A 3 year old could level a character in any MMO. The leveling process in modern MMOs is not supposed to be difficult

Usually 30 is make or break for people since the Luterra siege is a pretty good showcase of everything the game does right. However, I don't blame you for quitting there if it didn't entice you to keep playing. The rest of the game becomes playing around with RNG upgrades, and the only difference between this Korean MMO and other Korean MMOs being that it will guarantee you upgrade your piece after a certain amount of fails instead of others that break your gear if you don't have fail protection and don't just automatically give you after failing so many times.

Attached: 1599924971138.jpg (750x750, 450.37K)

Every game with any type of grind is going to have bots. If theirs matchmaking you just rank up enough and they disappear.

this is a bullshit excuse bro

when i play a new mmorpg i expect to be walked through the skills one by one learning how to play and being challeneged

lost ark was like i had 6 skills and i was just killing everything by spamming all the buttons at once it wasnt fun or challenging at all

i didnt die one single time

in other games atleast i would die sometimes

this game was straight trash

its almost like they reduced the amount of difficulty at the last minute to make it appeal to literally every human on earth even 8 year old girls

i cant process it

maybe the worst game ive ever played it might as well be a cutscene movie book

Attached: 1645675243130.webm (1920x1080, 1.87M)

>i had 6 skills and i was just killing everything by spamming all the buttons at once it wasnt fun or challenging at all
>i didnt die one single time

you just described every MMO on the market

no this is a recent phenomenon

multiplayer games never had bots

>you just rank up enough and they disappea

this is an excuse.

in fortnite me and my friend found evidence of bots in arena mode which is supposedly the "Hardcore" version without bots

its literally corporate propaganda to tell people JUST LEVEL OUT OF THE BOTS BRO

meanwhile youre all facing bots all the time and in self denial

Attached: [릴레이댄스 어게인] STAYC(스테이씨) - Kissing You (Original song by. Girls' Generation) (4K) 00.40.webm (576x1920, 2.86M)

what MMO was i promoting thats on the market

i started my opening statement by saying no games are playable at all right now

Attached: FLxx9k7aQAEL2h4.jpg (1080x1440, 348.95K)

Lol and Wow have had bots since release. I don't play fortnite or anything like that so I guess I can't say for sure but I'd imagine it works the same way.
Also Asian women are disgusting, they look like aliens and you're a faggot probably

>Lost Ark is easy
bullshit. hardest game I've ever played. I can't even stay awake long enough to get to level 50

Attached: 1643040587064m.jpg (1024x1024, 135.38K)

well LoL is chinky horse shit phone game difficulty

they took dota and removed 80% of the skill and cool shit and made it so women can play it

It was never good

>WoW

you mean player controlled bots???

im talking about corporate bots that are intentionally put in the game to make it easy for new players and dumb down the gameplay

while thinking theyre playing against real players

Attached: megan_(2).webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

gonna word this

i could only make it to level 30

i fell asleep

Attached: FJsQTWdagAEhlZi.jpg (1340x1675, 415.09K)

okay faggot

>play literal bottom of the barrel games
>upset when there's bots

well what game with 50 players do you still play

because most the games im talking about are all the top games with millions of players theyre all garabage

Attached: 1621707689286.png (664x723, 552.47K)

I don't play multiplayer games because I'm afraid to run into schizo retards like you

youre AFRAID to run into schizos? that sounds pretty paranoid schizo to me

Attached: 1623129448633.jpg (1536x2048, 491.4K)

Japanese are natural and also hotter. Your gook worship is really quite cringe.

kys, 4ch has always been and always will be a site about Japan. Gook lovers need an insta perma ban.

I like them all.

Attached: FNBG2gNXwAUvwtw.jpg (1080x1350, 282.43K)