What the fuck do I do? This fight sucks ass

What the fuck do I do? This fight sucks ass

Attached: Elden-Ring-Radahn-Boss-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 51.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W3d9kn6I_LI
youtube.com/watch?v=HsXjhKLN9WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your mom sucked mine harder lol

spam the NPC summons and keep away like a pussy

Don’t fall for the horse riding meme. The fight is actually easier off your horse. Just stick close to him and do your best to dodge all his attacks.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W3d9kn6I_LI

Attached: 1646193008443.jpg (720x405, 60.37K)

If you're on PC just summon me and it'll be over in a minute

Just summon and throw shit at him from afar and occasionally run in for some easy hits after meteor or while he's focused elsewhere

Stand on a rock and just shoot him with arrows until he dies

Summons and Blood Slash

git gud

But he has a horse too

from intended for it to be a gimmick fight with the summons but autists are trying to brute force solo it because they're retarded.

I'd still hop on my horse for resummoning, but yeah for the majority of the fight you don't need it

Great shield and lots of poise worked for me.

half-right
stay off horse until 2nd phase where you will need him for mobility and new moves, and also in general for resummoning

Use horse to collect all summons and get into range so he stops shooting arrows, then wait for them to pull agro

Get behind him or hug his belly and spam charged/jumping R2 attacks to posture break him, once broken do not execute and instead spam attacks (ideally with bleed) to destroy his healthbar before phase 2.

During phase 2 use the same strategy and keep reviving your summons but when he throws his meteors get on the horse and use the dunes for cover

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=HsXjhKLN9WI

this video really helped me, the combo at 1:02 when he screms, you are completely safe underneath him. Don't roll, don't panic just stay still and hit him.

im 36 hours in and the only big boss I’ve fought is godric. Should I go for radahn next? I’m level 60ish.

amazing what people can do when they learn the mechanics

Might want to explore the Lakes first, as quests there are tied to Radahn and will eventually lead you to him anyways.

yeah, these no hit videos are really good to see bosses windows, Radhan has tons of them

roll through purple beams, horse past the spike arrows. summon 6 dudes and gangbang him. get your cheese beam spam or spell on him while summons distract or random jump attacks until stagger and riposte him as melee. run away at 50% hp and resummon everyone and then go in and fuck him again. if you want to cheese, do same thing but use rotten breath once during each phase and run as far a way as possible once you see the dmg ticking.

Take the role as commander, keep your distance in stage 2 and look for reinforcement summons. Only strike when he is preoccupied with the other fighters and when he doesn't have the boulders charged over his head.

It's a battle of attrition and you have infinite forces. It's not meant to be impossibly hard, it's meant to be a unique experience to share with the npc characters.