Be level 120 INT build

>be level 120 INT build
>fight pic rel
>my ability to progress the fight completely depends on RNG
>all attacks one or two shot me
>look up guides online
>majority are 'how to cheese Malenia'
>oh you don't have these niche build? Well fuck you
I'm unironically overleveling and using every dirty trick to beat this bitch and I don't care what anyone says.

Attached: elden-ring-malenia,-blade-of-miquella.jpg (1920x1080, 228.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uV2wTjQ9ijw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

didn't read after 120 INT build. You have no right to complain. just get good weak ass bitch

Lvl 120 INT build, not a 120 INT build user

>using every dirty trick
that's how these games are meant to be played. don't listen to autists

I like how her sword is just "long, sharp stick with ornamentation". No guard, no grip, no pommel, it's just a blade from top to bottom.

Just put upgrade stones into a greatshield for her combo attack with sufficient stamina, and you'll receive no damage. For everything else, literally just learn to parry, you fucking noob.

Attached: explained.png (921x1219, 622.55K)

bros how do i farm runes fast? i don't want to do Varre's invasion quest to get to Mohg's place, any other place?

That's because it's part of the prosthetic, not something that's held.

There's a portal in the far north-west of the Haligtree frozen outskirts that leads to Mohg's palace.

it's a shit fight, very tedious.

Phase 2 is what bothers me, the beginning bulb AOE. Do I even have to dodge, it always instakills me and sometimes it doesn't. Phase 1 is 'fine', phase really raises the bullshit bar. Only saving grace is that she stays still after her bulb aoe so i can comet azur her.

Just grab an int weapon and stagger her with your mimic

aw shit i am not even in capital yet, i only explored caelid, liurnia, limgrave and weeping peninsula

>niche build
What's so niche about an easily found ash of war, you absolute shitter.

>No spirits
>No cooperators
>No damage
>No armour
>Buckler
>Great-hammer
>One Eyed-Shield
Watch and learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=uV2wTjQ9ijw

start of phase two, use the special flask and have the bubble of fuck your damage installed

You run forwards and dodge as she slams.

Do you even play the fucking game dude? Stats only go up to 99, and HE needs to get good? LOL

I summoned my mimic and we both frost stomp arted her to death.

>Summon Mimic
>Pop buffs
>Use Blasphemous Blade's weapon art
>Stunlock and kill
Stop being a shitter

>shield
might as well add an easy mode

Just roll when it hits the ground, then roll away from the petals.

Attached: seyana.png (1336x748, 817.01K)

Took literally 90 seconds to beat her that was. It was sweet.

Magic builds are hella gay and deserve this.

Go to renala and reset your stats and become pure blood strength

just mimic tear lmfao she's fucking easy

Her moveset and design is fine; it's the numbers that are fucked. Her spammy whirlwind bullshit does way too much damage for how difficult it is to dodge it, and her healing is overtuned. Nerf her healing by half and reduce her damage by a slight margin.

How much FP do you have?

>what's that? you didn't get some distance before I did my flurry attack? well too bad you're going to have to perfectly dodge it or you're dead
fuck this bitch seriously, no other boss was this frustrating, lady maria and sister friede didn't have any bullshit like this

every other boss gets fucked by spells so why get upset that there's a single optional one that you have to melee

just respec if you need to, faggot

Aroung 160-ish. I figured out I can spam sea of stars and then cheese comet azur in second phase with stars

Beat her at level 120ish with mimic bro+blasphemous blade+bunch of support incantations. Took about 20 tries. If you don't summon the mimic (or anything at all) then don't expect to beat her any time soon.