Was this the most anti-hype trailer of all time?

Was this the most anti-hype trailer of all time?

Attached: 16390597333230.jpg (1465x1636, 511.86K)

ur mum.

if this game has weapon durability I won't even pirate it

I just want it to come out so we can finally move on from this version of Hyrule

Attached: sittin.png (500x499, 114.97K)

Why? It's the most fleshed out Hyrule has ever been. You sound like a retard.

Attached: 5424639433690d52ff7342e73563a7c046260b7cr1-1080-1080v2_hq.jpg (1024x1024, 58.6K)

It gets stale after 5 years

where would they even go after BotW 2 is done?

I'm sick of seeing it

i dont want to retread the same map and all of its nooks n crannies in case there's a new color of collectable i need to get for this game

a new game with a new iteration of Hyrule

Horizonchads get a completely new map, this sucks.

How is "BotW was a very good game, but I really think it would be better if the sequel was more original instead of literally retreading the exact same ground again." a retarded opinion
Go suck Aonuma's cock some more

Literal retard.
So don't look at it, dumbass.
You won't, retard. It'll be a new map, and it will be better than the original. It will be so different, that you won't even recognize you been there before.

Attached: not my problem.gif (498x498, 615.22K)

I've only played WW so I don't know fuck all about Zelda and its world, I was thinking it'd be a different landmass to Hyrule
they've done the sky, the sea and now the landmass, so what's next?
revisiting the sea and letting us dive everywhere would be ludo

no, considering it was one of the most talked about trailers in years, and had an overwhelmingly positive reception

>It will be so different, that you won't even recognize you been there before.
we've seen 1:1 comparison shots and they're almost identical outside of some very minor tweaks

>It'll be a new map
Uhh

Attached: 1646784837138.png (1778x2000, 3.16M)

Did it? Most people I saw in the normiesphere thought it was DLC

uh huh, sure bro.
im sure they all thought that after the trailer and video that says "sequel"
all the normies loved it, especially the skelly man twist

It's been 1000 days since this game was announced and we still have no release date in sight

>but I really think it would be better if the sequel was more original instead of literally retreading the exact same ground again
Why, so we can just have knock off version of established places in Hyrule? Retard. They are better off just using the existing location and fleshing them out.
Idiot. A few seconds of old footage is not the 100 of hours you spent exploring the old map.
Retard.

Attached: eat shit.jpg (1280x720, 114.44K)

Even if they add new areas, you still have to spend a lot of time wandering through old areas to get to them