What the FUCK is this company doing? Where is the new Kingdom Hearts? Where is Final Fantasy VII Remake part 2...

what the FUCK is this company doing? Where is the new Kingdom Hearts? Where is Final Fantasy VII Remake part 2? Where is Final Fantasy XVI? Where is Dragon Quest XII? Why are they giving us shit nobody asked for. Yes I’m fucking mad

Attached: 24CE52F1-4FB1-4DF0-B456-3F645C37F6C5.jpg (310x163, 7.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mfc2SxIj_q8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FF XVI is dead Jim

I just want Verum Rex

Attached: 8689816F-49AE-4A83-925B-EF606DD20343.gif (640x354, 2.69M)

>Forspoken got delayed
Fuck we’re not seeing FF16 until 2023

Why can’t Square announce and release a new FF in a timely manner? Goddamn they are STILL doing this shit

Yeah...

At this rate ffxvi is going for a 2024 release date
Since it is now in the development hell

They're winning.

Fuck kingdom hearts and its retarded plot

Their next release is a movie....
youtu.be/mfc2SxIj_q8

Forspoken looks better than any of that shit

still recovering from Wada's mental deterioration

First 15 Years of Final Fantasy
>Final Fantasy
>Final Fantasy II
>Final Fantasy III
>Final Fantasy IV
>Final Fantasy V
>Final Fantasy VI
>Final Fantasy VII
>Final Fantasy VIII
>Final Fantasy IX
>Final Fantasy X
>Final Fantasy XI

>Sakaguchi fired
>Enix merger

Second 15 Years of Final Fantasy
>Final Fantasy XII
>Final Fantasy XIII
>Final Fantasy XIV
>Final Fantasy XV

really makes you think

>what the FUCK is this company doing?
biggest mistake they made was letting all the old Square staff go after FFXI CoP came out.
basically everyone that works for SE now is a 20-something japanese zoomer cuck salaryman that is forced to say "yes boss" to whatever dumb ideas their non-gamer board of directors come up with

Attached: 1639461536756.jpg (1848x1068, 636.28K)

>thinking SE cares when they have products that print money

Then what they do end up releasing is on EGS so might as well not release it at all. Ff7r had fair sales on the chink spyware platform

SE is one of the most greedy companies to exist

you would be too if you had a 20 year old MMO with 10k players still on it giving them $25/mo literally paying all of your bills
XI and DragonQuest money kept SE from going backrupt like 3 times now, twice during 14's botched release, then release then casualization

>FF7R straight up flopped on PC
Meanwhile Bamco stood behind Steam and was rewarded with Elden Ring being one of the biggest games of all time on that platform.

Attached: Untitled.png (913x175, 16.92K)

Games take a long time to make user.

user, I know you're probably a zoomer who doesn't remember when there used to be variety in games, but this is what variety looks like. I'm glad they're releasing other solid games aside from the flagships, that was really the only weak point of the last gen. Stranger of Paradise, Ghostwire: Tokyo and that dinosaur game Capcom is making is exactly the kind of stuff we need.

no, we need more FF, Monster Hunter, DQ and RE :)