Why do gamers say they don't want politics in video games but jerk themselves raw to infantile garbage like Metal Gear...

Why do gamers say they don't want politics in video games but jerk themselves raw to infantile garbage like Metal Gear? Why do they say they don't want complex themes but still demand video games be taken seriously as art?

Attached: a.png (523x927, 758.18K)

That's a big guy

Metal gear is as political as the terminator or rambo you fucking fool
>but still demand video games be taken seriously as art
lmao kys faggot

Because the stupid fucking gender-oriented culture war is propagated and sustained by the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet REGARDLESS OF SIDE, YOU ARE CULPABLE IF YOU GIVE IT ANY ATTENTION AT ALL INSTEAD OF LETTING IT FADE INTO OBSCURITY, NO IT WILL NOT GROW INTO A SLIPPERY SLOPE IF YOU IGNORE IT YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT

>Why do they say they don't want complex themes
(You)

What politics does Metal Gear have? I played every game, even the online shit, and haven't found any.

the dude has the arm of some other dude and it washed his brain or something, I dnno, no one cares

For you.

>demand video games be taken seriously as art

Nobody outside of twitter asks for this.

>INSTEAD OF LETTING IT FADE INTO OBSCURITY
Im sure the WEF will just let that happen, yep.

metal gear isn't political it's philosophical

there is a difference

Politics in games isn't the problem. People don't want to be proselytized to about politics in games.

Nuclear armament being the big one.

And he looks like JonTron.

>wtf why are you fine with a writer using politics as a tool to tell their own story, rather than using a story as a tool to ram their personal beliefs down your throat

Attached: 1255725059866.jpg (460x287, 28.77K)

most people including gamers are retarded
who fucking knew

gamers love politics, they just want to see politics they like or alternatively they want to see politics they dislike so they can make their entire personality based on crying about people they dislike.

All wars are started over politics.

>Why do they say they don't want complex themes
People are happy with complex themes if they're implemented into the game well and serve the purpose of the story or gameplay, the problem is that most modern devs are complete hacks when it comes to writing and consider the extent of "complex themes" to be "shit I saw regurgitated on twitter this morning"
>but still demand video games be taken seriously as art?
Literally nobody cares about this shit aside from the same faggots on twitter who are desperate for their fanfic-tier writing to be taken seriously so they can pretend their 20-minute twine text adventure about being gay is on the same level as War and Peace.

Because "politics" in videogames usually boils down to whether on not a character has doesn't have a dick and likes said dick or not. I personally liked metal gear because in spite of how silly it all is it holds a mirror up to society and the powers that control it and how that affects our culture. We're focus on whether or not someone should be addressed by their gender instead of actually important things like how our taxes are being spent and whether or not these fucking politicians arecactually doing their fucking jobs.

Conceptualize the aroma.

>N-NUKES BAD
>W-WAR BAD
That's not politics, that's philosophy.

Politics in videogames is ok when it's not forced like with woke protag or tranny

MGS isn't politics. Politics is when you put a brown person in a video game.

what about the DERPA Chief/Sigint, Fortune and Drebin?

>w-war bad
Who said that nigger brain moron. All I said was that all wars are started over politics...which is how it correlates to said game, stupid nigger.

Everybody shits their pants to complain about or support a doofy internet culture-war and there still isn't any money in it, Emma Watson going up to the United Nations is something she gets laughed at for still, Anita Sarkeesian is irrelevant, and Horizon just recently got completely mogged by Elden Ring.

I'm waiting for the actual decline to this slippery slope to happen because it hasn't yet, and I've had neckbeards braying at me for about ten years that it'll happen any day now. Fucking Tumblr cares less about da culchurr wahr than Any Forums does these days.

Is it using politics as a vehicle to craft a story or is it using the story to preach the deverlopers political beliefs to the audience?

they don't want politics they disagree with in their games
it's the other side of the coin to SJW.

Identity politics, that's what they don't want. You know this but you're just baiting.

Attached: 1621388680168.png (360x360, 183.58K)

>but still demand video games be taken seriously as art?
who said that?

Attached: 1646252575716.png (522x400, 256.61K)

how does someone let themselves get to this point? I mean I put on a few pounds and I start cutting shit from my diet like it's poison.