Tell me why you stopped playing Kingdom Hearts!

Tell me why you stopped playing Kingdom Hearts!

Attached: 1645245413948.png (960x540, 1003.14K)

burned out

i beat kingdom hearts

I stopped at critical Xehanort in KH3 because Elden Ring came out. I'm gonna finish him up and hopefully Yozora after I'm done with it then okay MoM with my best friend.

meh

i know it'll probably get better later on but holy shit, KH has one of the worst intros in games. that part where you wander around the empty fucking town trying to find goofy and donald while the game doesn't tell you shit about where you're supposed to be was aids. please tell me it gets better

>implying I ever started
KH is turboautism for fujoshits

wtf have you been stuck in that part for 20 years?

Because Elden Ring came out. The months prior to that I spent playing the entire franchise for the first time and afterwards replaying DDD and KH3 a bunch because those were the ones I liked the most. Now I'm waiting for the next game.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74.68K)

Kingdom Hearts stopped being Kingdom Hearts sometime after 2. The name on the box was the same, but that was about it.

keep wanting to replay 1 but feel guilty about replaying something ive replayed a few times when theres new adventures calling me in other stuff.

they got rid of the FF characters

burned out plus stopping at 3 (no DLC) felt like a good place to stop playing the series

>Now I'm waiting for the next game.
We'll be waiting for 3+ more years.

I can't make fancy combos, cancel anything into anything or have any other sort of gameplay depth. KH2 was a good start, KH3 is just KH2 with some extra bones.
I don't give a fuck about the story

Cause I beat the games already

3 sucked so hard it burned me out of the rest of the series

It got retarded past 2. Granted, it was always retarded but it should have just ended at 2.

I'm burnt out from replaying 2FM and beating Data Organization and Lingering Will (yes on Critical Mode but not Level 1 I most likely suck too much to do that). I bought Re Mind when it was on sale though and will probably replay 3 for the first time since release and try out Critical Mode once I play some other games first and eventually get back into the Kingdom Hearts mood.

Attached: 1618950562474.jpg (960x720, 187.72K)

Story-wise everything in 2 sucked past Roxas story even if gameplay-wise it was incredible
I got overwhelmed by how far behind I was in the series and didn't touch Days which has been sitting on my shelf unplayed since release
Nothing I've seen has drawn me back in, notably I'm disappointed with how many people were running around with keyblades by the end of 2 that the series doesn't have co-op
And then i'm so far past being the target audience, I don't even recognize a good chunk of these Disney characters when a new trailer drops and the juvenile plot in general wouldn't hold me even if they recaptured the kino of the first game and CoM

I never started.

oh boy i love playing Disney™ The Game! with partners such as Mickey Mouse™ and Donald Duck™ to see classic Disney™ cutscenes™ and™ classic™ gameplay™ from™ Square™ Enix™ all™ in™ one™ neat™ package!™

Is there a more Reddit opinion than "KH2 GOOD KH3 BAD"?

Attached: images.jpeg.jpg (299x169, 5.68K)

>Is there a more Reddit opinion than "KH2 GOOD KH3 BAD"?
Yes, "KH3 Good"

Because the series stopped at 2

Reddit loves KH3 like nothing else in the world