Jojo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle R

All Star Battle bros we did it!

youtube.com/watch?v=ejbTkRThQtg

Attached: JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-All-Star-Battle-R.jpg (1152x648, 242.47K)

kys jojotranny

I'm hoping for a good jojo game considering the last good one was Heritage for the Future

t. Burkinabe

this is a port of a ps3 game user you can play it right now just go get a ps3 or rpcs3

Slow paced piece of shit that's only notable for the amount of fan service it has.
Shit game.

>another anime fighting game

Attached: 1459006746727.jpg (280x280, 17.53K)

Nutchads... we won!

Attached: 0cd407bb3c8785685f229104186882aa.jpg (720x720, 63.68K)

Well shit.

its a port of a ps3 game

you can see assists in the trailer , did they changed the combat system?are assist like marvel you were you can constantly change your char or are the assist like king of fighters 2000 or mvc 1 were you call the assist 1 time?

back 2 reddit

I hope it flops.

jojo is peak reddit lmao what are you talking about?

new anime jap voices or the same old game voices?

>VA from the anime replacing the old cast
>new colors
>new mechanic
>gameplay seem a bit faster
I assume the new characters will be the eye of heaven cast except N'doul.
I hope Pet Shop will be broken

Redditors don't actually watch Jojo

what kind of pathetic cope is this? redditors literally cannot stop talking about how much they love jojo and watching it

EoH was bad right? I keep saying I'm going to play it, but can never get around to it. Am I better off giving up and going with asbR?

Not a cope, seen it for myself. There's a reason that shitty meme subreddit is bigger than the biggest "serious" jojo subreddit.

Muda muda mudaaaaaa

>EoH was bad right?
yes

- 50 characters from all arcs
- gameplay has been updated "with adjustments to the fighting tempo and the addition of hit stops and jump dashes"
- new audio recordings
- updated visuals

Attached: 1646868315554.jpg (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>seen it for myself.
so you admit to being a redditor? lmao, go back jojotranny

Kinda wish it was the arcade battle Royale game, I'm sick of anime fighters and nothing will ever top the Dreamcast one anyways.

>Kinda wish it was the arcade battle Royale game, I'm sick of anime fighters
based
>nothing will ever top the Dreamcast one anyways.
cringe

So is it a straight port or are they adding new shit? Memeback netcode hopefully if they want it to get any sort of attention on Steam.

>So is it a straight port or are they adding new shit?
see

by the way, soft&wet's ability is meh

they added assist characters a la MvC

it doesnt even make sense and then the SPIN retcon makes it make even less sense

You first, Thomas Sankara.

It's a great fan service experience. Dogshit game

I feel this way about the pirate warriors games

They're also adding some kind of tag mechanic going by the trailer.

t. plays technique

Yeah that's fine. You gotta really like musou and even then the one piece musou has so much wind up and animation before you really start dealing damage, it puts it beneath regular musou for that.
>GUMMU GUMMU NOOOOOOOO X10000

makes sense, I guess. OPMusou is the only one I can stomach for more than a couple hours.

>real name

Attached: 20201107_223106.jpg (545x265, 7.26K)

TOORU GAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Where's the HFTF re-release.
They don't even need to fix petshop. Just gimme a release on steam or something, I'm sick of playing on GGPO and fightcade with the same 3 people cause it's too much work for normalfags.

Prosciutto accidentally leaked. I guess we might actually be getting new characters instead of just EoH repeats.

Attached: jjbaimg_arcade_1.jpg (1000x493, 120.41K)

Nah there's actually some meat to dig into in fighting games, tech-wise. Plus any fighting game is fun against another person. The pirate warrior games are literally just mash x. Absolutely great fanservice and character interactions, but you don't go into them wanting to be challenged. It's just press x and then another button to see a move you recognize from the manga/anime, then run to the next keep and do it again

dont you mean eyes of heaven?

Yeah the Burkinabe president.

joshuu is a fag

Attached: 1626586589700.jpg (970x644, 315.03K)

Attached: 1626581097069.jpg (376x845, 148.77K)

Wait they replaced the VAs? I didn't even pay attention to that.

I hate that anime is the default Jojo media now, it's always just been supplementary to the manga.

>sugita isnt doing his old joseph voice
Booooo

>Steam
NICE
Gonna play with sis when it comes out

>Wait they replaced the VAs?
yes. the anime VAs are THE VAs now no matter what jojo media comes out now the anime VAs will voice it

>It took them years of patches to un-fuck ASB and make it kind of fun because CC2 isn't experienced making real fighting games
>They're adding new mechanics which will probably take more years of patches to un-fuck