You know what, the State of Play was shitty... but hey it could have been worse. They could have showed off this game

You know what, the State of Play was shitty... but hey it could have been worse. They could have showed off this game.

Attached: key-tiny.png (1920x1080, 678.51K)

Any Forums secretly wants this game.

serious question. What actually happened to this game? I last heard the devs were on the brink of scrapping it i think? Or were they restructuring it?

I miss the autism around this game

According to Ko-Op, delayed to 2022.

>Too ugly and human to ever get a girl like Fang
How do we cope bros?

Attached: 1646277113263.gif (960x540, 701.73K)

I actually do wanna see this trainwreck

I do.

Attached: 1602869206697.jpg (904x662, 67.98K)

By posting pictures of Ryan Gosling

Attached: artflowai.png (340x482, 157.81K)

Guess what year it is

Attached: f3d8l8d8kjj61.jpg (750x881, 139.23K)

It has to be said, Snoot Game is just as pretentious as the indie shit that Trannyera and Kocockpoo jizz themselves over

Did t this game come out already? I remember the assrage about the girl being used goods

oh god that fucking meme
literally one schizo obsesses over snootgame for some reason and basically ended up spreading lies over Any Forums because of a fuckup

Did snoot kill the original game?

No that was the parody game based off the school shooter picture someone drew

Only time will tell if they delay it further and the other snoot game by caveanon releases before them

>hire a known ntr writer
>ntr somehow ends up in the game
>it was a fuckup
>it was a dev joke
>it's a schizo making things up
lel

>ntr
misuse of the word and also he didn't write it

>a parody of the game was completed and released ages ago
>the actual game is nowhere to be seen
I fucking love this. One user managed to outdo an entire squad of trannies, without budget or anything else.

Attached: 1637279775008.png (640x500, 199.72K)

sure it just happened to show up after they hired him and he conveniently "left the team" after it happened

as far as I can tell yeah that's what happened
I don't read fanfics but I'm pretty sure rangto didn't write any actual ntr (where you get off to your girl fucking another guy)

That's why modern games suck ass. Companies hire those trannies instead of actually talented people. This is just a perfect example.

Wasn't it the other kind of ntr?

Attached: stellagotbig.png (1996x1650, 633.28K)

I'm not an expert on ntr but I'm pretty there's one type of ntr that isn't fuck cucks which is cuckqueen stuff where a dude gets off to cucking other girls/cheating