How did this faggot not get put in prison for slander?

How did this faggot not get put in prison for slander?

Attached: pTevorV.jpg (1200x1200, 202.6K)

Part of the tribe (The journo tribe)

Still in disbelief "her" wedding got a fucking article on the BBC and other mainstream outlets

Attached: 2.61581866[1].jpg (400x225, 19.25K)

it's a he
don't ever let these faggots make you use their pronouns

>calling out a japanese singer for pronouncing english lyrics differently than a native speaker would
Wow, how racist and bigoted can you get?
This ain't it chief.

I read a post on here one time that said these people aren't just twitter accounts, they're real people that exist in the real world, like you could come up behind one in a parking lot one night. Crazy.

I always hated this article because the first instinct I have is I would look up what the lyrics are instead of tripling down on being right.

this is one of those things that would just make me never want to talk to whatever publication this mutant works for

>The lowest depth to which people can sink before God is defined by the word “Journalist”. If I were a father and had a daughter who became a prostitute, I should not despair over her; I would hope for her salvation. But if I had a son who became a journalist and continued to be one for five years, I would give him up.

>The daily press is the evil principle of the modern world, and time will only serve to disclose this fact with greater and greater clearness. The capacity of the newspaper for degeneration is sophistically without limit, since it can always sink lower and lower in its choice of readers. At last it will stir up all those dregs of humanity which no state or government can control.

Attached: Søren_Kierkegaard.jpg (564x796, 414.94K)

conflating actual journalists with gaming journalists is one of the most dangerous things you can do

but what about jason shrieker and his anonymous, unverifiable, unknowable sources?

Kierkegaard was just upset that he was heavily criticized by his contemporaries.

what's the song in question?

"actual" journalists aren't that much better these days

the japanese are honorary whites in their eyes so all of that doesn't apply to them because things like appropriation and racism are one-way roads

Isn't this the guy who said "woman bad" and then autistically screeched when all of the other people in his profession poked holes in his logic

this is retort it

Jason Schrier is the only one reporting on shitty industry practices and secret goings ons within the gaming space. I will give him that much.

Most "gaming journalists" only report on pop culture news, trashy opinion pieces with no substance, or heavily paid for review scores. It doesn't take much to pull yourself ahead of most gaming journalists.

lmao, go back to gcj you crunch faggot

THE HEADLINE SAYS CONCLUSION WE WANT YOU TO REACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whoa, never seen that before. Dare I read and find out the truth?

Actual journalists are killed by CIA.

wasnt that schopenhauer

Because this isn't slander, and you don't go to prison for slander anyway

Good news, it's Kotaku

>s and secret goings ons within the gaming space
Yeah, like the literal years of him holding back on Activision news when he could have sprung that minefield open way ahead of time.

How come Jason's anonymous sources didn't tell him about his buddies at Blizzard?

of course it is

you never even hear about most of the actual journalists because the media goes to incredible lengths to bury their names and anything they uncover