RTwP Fire Emplem, it's over for nintendo

youtube.com/watch?v=a_Jnap7qQK8

Attached: s7zbvsYc4ECp5iHt87Vyww.jpg (1244x700, 205.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

destructoid.com/the-diofield-chronicle-new-tactical-rpg-real-time-system-square-enix/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a RTS not a srpg

its coming to switch too

Maybe IS should stop shitting out Musou no one asked for and release a fucking Fire Emblem game.

A console rts?

All those people looked like they were made out of wax and somehow the game looked to me like a rts/dynasty warriors game
Boring id take the nu valkrye chronicles

They are both shit and probably made by the same Malaysian studio.

it's multiplat and coming to Switch

destructoid.com/the-diofield-chronicle-new-tactical-rpg-real-time-system-square-enix/

In this one you control a party, not an army like in RTS games. RTwP stands for real-time with pause.

Why, it looks worse than triangle strategy

>put games on State of play
>looks like shit, every snoys boo it
>its also on the switch
not surprised

Welp

This looks terrible.

Nintendo should ban it like they do with pokemon clones. If nintendies ever see good games, they will stop enjoying first-party games.

LOL

Attached: EUqjZFWU0AIq1am.png (400x240, 68.63K)

user, it looks like shit.

gameplay looks fresh

Did we watch the same trailer?

Fire emblem but shit and ugly

Well, doesn't look as good as triangle strategy. Definitely gonna keep an eye on it though.

Play this instead. Fuck that GAY
TRANNY
GARBAGE

Attached: ttt.jpg (605x800, 156.88K)

for once it isn't a turn-based slog with tiles.

LOL

Fire emblem 3 horses has had a thread about Edelgard up 24/7 on this board for the past three years. I've already forgotten this game was announced. I think Fire Emblem is fine, even if IS are hacks who can't make a game

Sorry for being so redpilled and high IQ but Final Fantasy Tactics is absolute trash and the most cancerous thing that ever happened to the franchise.
It’s the type of game people only pretend to like to look smart, like FFXII.
Realistically though, it’s absolute SOULLESS and nobody gives a flying fuck about Ramza and his buttpants.

I just want to have sex with Agrias

FFT's gameplay is absolute garbage. Same goes for the artstyle. At least the writing is somewhat interesting.

Tears to Tiara is fucking boring. It at least recommend TtT2 which had a decent plot unlike the first despite the 3hour+ anime dialogue in between each battle.