Square Enix

What the fuck are they doing? They are literally developing like 30 fucking games at the same time right now. What are they thinking?

Attached: square-enix-logo.jpg (1460x821, 38.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/final fantasy persona definitive jrpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but where's Deus Ex?

They're desperately trying to make something that people coincidentally enjoy playing because they have no fucking idea what that means anymore.

What did Square Enix mean by this?

Attached: RedditRecon.jpg (772x251, 14.68K)

Gotta do something til they jew you 90 dollars for FF7R 2 on the ps6 launch.

And everything looks like fucking shit. I don’t know what’s happening but something fucky is going down in there.

Imagine how fucking cozy that job must be. An army of deranged weebs worship your project without ever knowing who you are, unless you're like, one of two people, and the company can't get rid of you because you're one of 200 people in the country capable of making [PRODUCT].
It would take me 10 years to finish anything too

they outsource or contract out a lot of work

Because they are rich as fuck unlike poorfags like sega?

Attached: 2.png (773x717, 864.1K)

>b-but Sega
Nobody said anything about them, stop posting this every time you schizo.

>They are literally developing like 30 fucking games at the same time right now.
i know, isn't it great? i wish every major publisher still did that.

You didn't need to. It's obvious who seethes at square daily.
arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/final fantasy persona definitive jrpg/

Throwing shit at the wall. Dead company.

Attached: dead.png (1128x670, 293.4K)

They're using all the money they're making from FFXIV to try and make the next "fortnite" without actually realising they can make "the next fortnite" if they actually invest money into FFXIV.

Fucking zoomer. In the 90s and early 2000s square would release several games a year

And most of their games are mediocre at best.

This is how Square used to be in the 90s and early 2000s. It's nice to see them embrace it again.

And all of them are shit, wow.

Square likes to announce shit and never talk about it again for years

Drakengard 1+3 remaster when

putting that Final Fantasy money to use. So long as 7R-2 comes out before 2025 I’m alright with it. Stranger of Paradise looks fun too, but that’s on Team Ninja so I can’t really give SE any credit.

square-sama

Attached: 2.png (942x882, 544.07K)

Because they like vidya and making games, and by extension making money. Does there really have to be some esoteric reason that a business makes a product?

Attached: 1645987426307.jpg (320x250, 14.47K)