Not a single one of these reviewers played the game past Godrick

Not a single one of these reviewers played the game past Godrick

Attached: FMXq-GzXEAYUmk7.jpg (1920x1080, 1.66M)

they probably did

Maybe you're right, I just finished the prison village and shit's at an 11 right now.

I refuse to believe any game critic who reviewed this game got past Farum Azula, or beat Malenia.
I really like the game despite a couple of issues and nitpicks but there is no fucking way they finished it completely

They probably got cheat codes or some shit.

Something is really fishy here bros, like really really fishy

I apologize for making this 3x3 and spamming it for years on Any Forums. Elden Ring, despite being fun at times, is also extremely boring. The casualization and dumbing down is a negative for sure, but it gets overshadowed by the disaster that is the boredom and flaws that are inherent to an open world map. Exploring the open world was fun at times, but once you realize the copy paste elements and once the initial awe of the art direction and vistas are gone, you realize what it truly is: running around looking for the fun parts, while in previous soulsborne games, the entire game was the fun part. I was never bored with any of the soulsborne games, but Elden Ring is the first one that bored me. I am overleveld, I kill bosses way too fast, there is no challenge, no sense of overcoming difficulties like past soulsborne games. I don't even have a desire to replay Elden Ring, thanks to the retarrded massive boring map. The STRUCTURED, CONDENSED, FOCUSED and FINE-TUNED worlds of the previous soulsborne games offer a far superior GAMING experience.

Elden Ring is a dilution of almost everything that made the previous soulsborne games good. Elden Ring is without a doubt the worst soulsborne game. I will NEVER EVER post this 3x3 again. I am sorry Any Forums.

Attached: 3x3 (3).jpg (1000x1000, 362.27K)

demons souls, dark souls 1/2/3, bloodborne were all easy. elden ring is the only souls game that is actually hard so the entirety of Any Forums is seething

Don't reviewers usually have an easier version of the game? Maybe they could summon two mimics at once from the start.

Why are you trying to make a post slightly negative to Elden Ring? It takes about 1 minute for the paid FromShills to arrive

If you use spirit ashes, all bosses except maybe Malenia are easy. If you don't use spirit ashes, Malenia and Houra Loux are fucking insane.

It's literally past Godrick when the game starts to shine. They made a huge error in only showing us streams and trailers about brown green rocky grasslands, when the game has the most stunning vistas you have ever seen in any open world game. All of which you get to fully explore and enjoy, all of which has completely unique geography, architecture, loot, monsters and bosses.

You, OP, should just go back to your discord and say you failed. Again.

spirit ashes practically deal no damage though, are distractions really that op?

Mindjacked drone. Unique loot, monsters and bosses, hahahaha, what a fucking marketing lie.

>put all the good content in the first 30 hours so it gets gets glowing reveiws
>give up and nose dive the quality and make the other 50 hours nothing but repeats of fights

dunno why they didn't just make a 30 hour game

cope moar

With the later bosses it's life or death, as they have huge combo and barely stop between them. Also they usually have long range moves to punish you when you sip.

mimic tear is goated
>able to stunlock malenia
>distracts Houra Loux
>extremely tanky (like 4/5000 hp at level 10

the only thing that fucks mimic tear and maybe all spirit ashes in general are those tall fuckers who just spit the instant death fog, dude just stands in it and gets killed by it

I'd be surprised if many of them even got to Margit.
Read game reviews, count the bits of information you can't assume by reading press release material or that cannot be found in the first hour or two of gameplay.
Under the guise of spoiler-free I'd say 90% of reviews don't even require having played the game.

Sure, when the game starts repeating everything and having empty maps is actually just "starting to shine". Lmao what a retarded cope

There were a lot of reviewers complaining about not having enough time to play the whole game before the embargo after all

just tell me what the most op weapon is so i can beat this shitty game already

Attached: 5b3a2a745a80c62f9735235af3bad2108fbc06a46c0ba857b1405247a83042a6.gif (300x225, 2.61M)

The IGN guy played it for 80 and finished it, the PC Gamer guy played it for 60. They've all played it more than you have. You're more of a casual than IGN employees, lmao.