youtu.be/PXmsffSibbg?t=149
youtu.be/CsAx6uYdpRc?t=92
youtube.com/watch?v=T62KUVFuLwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you own a PS5 in 2022 you are ngmi

Yeah games are multiplat, and yes Jim Ryan needs to fuck off

And FFXVI just died in the corner.

Good for them

based Jim Ryan making sure japanese games dont stay in a cancerous platform, what a god

>it's multiplat
OHNONONOON HAHAHAH SNOY IS FINISHEDRINO
>EXCLUSIVE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING SNOOOOOOOOYYYY WHY IT'S EXCLUSIVERINO?!?!?! IT'S A 3RD PARTYRINO!!!11 NOT GOING TO BUY PS5 FOR ONE GAMERINO!!111

Is there any point in owning a PS5?

DioField is on switch too

Square-Enix are really on top of their dumb title game.

literally 0

Nope, it's even more useless than an Xbox

are these all confirmed? nice.
snoy really hates my money for whatever fucking reason

No not at all. May as well just get a PC and Switch. Because on PC you can get the future Xbox exclusive games, and on Switch you can play the Japanese exclusive stuff that will be on there.

Thank you Jim Ryan, you along with Phil Spencer, will make sure I get your games on my favorite platform, PC

New gundam game look fun

Well they are a Western company now thanks to the Anglo named Jim Ryan. PS5 is going to be DOA soon anyways with Phil Spencer just saying "well you can have Fallout 5 on Multiplatform but there will be exclusivity for Xbox/PC platform"

Not even switch, you can pretty much emulate Switch games or even get that Steam Deck or any other portable chink shit

its not new

they are literally all confirmed, I'll even link the sources for anyone who is doubting
>Valkyrie Elysium
twitter.com/ValkyrieGame/status/1501687867717914624
>Gundam Evolution
store.steampowered.com/app/1816670/GUNDAM_EVOLUTION/
>The DioField Chronicle
youtu.be/T62KUVFuLwg?t=126
>Exoprimal
youtu.be/PXmsffSibbg?t=149
>Jojo's
youtu.be/CsAx6uYdpRc?t=92

I'm considering one for Ratchet RiT and Demon's souls.

Am I making a mistake for just these 2?

With emulation, I don't think it's necessary to have a Switch, unless you really value the portability of the console
If you play mostly in dock mode, I do not see it necessary

You can literally emulate every single switch game through Ryujinx and Yuzu, PC is just the ultimate platform

Switch is not necessary
RPCS3

There wasn't even a point in owning a PS4 when every decent third-party company have become multiplatform.

Yes, because Ratchet and Clank will be on PC and Demon's Souls original version is superior on RPCS3.

Attached: 1521967228922.jpg (364x336, 25.02K)

You can emulate Switch games yes, but they take awhile for the emulators to be able to play the games at 60fps and with upscale resolution. It took 3 months for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to have that on Ryujin emulator and even more so for PCSX2 to have a 60fps mod for Persona 5.

ratchet is pretty short and des is on ps3 and rpcs3
me personally i'm waiting for persona 6. whoever gets it first gets my money.

You have enough games to wait.

wtf are you talking about, retard

the ratchet leaked on pc is the 2016 reboot

lmao, sony is dead

I am talking about optimizations, and how they take awhile for a game to be able to run it on an emulator. Unless you have the source code, it will take awhile to be able to optimize it to be able to run on PC without textures loading and various other small issues.

Right, but Sony's current output seems like they will port every Playstation game 3-4 years after it's release. It's literally free money for them at this point.

>Exoprimal
Nice I'll have to check that out then looks kind of neat

youtube.com/watch?v=T62KUVFuLwg
>Square Enix reveals it's a true multiplatform where it's coming out on everything
How does Triangle Strategy look better than this?

no they do not you fucking retard switch games have been working day 1 dont talk about things you know nothing about

IT'S NOT A NEW VALKYRIE GAME, IT'S JUST TRASH AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IT'S ON PC

Yes i would agree, but in essence it still exists as something better than the PS5. Because of the fact Switch does have 1st party exclusives and some timed exclusivity stuff. Nintendo and Sony have switched places in this regard. It's just a lot of people here do not want to admit that.
It's still better than PS5. That was my whole point. It's more of an argument that it would be more worth your money to buy a Switch or even a PC than to buy a PS5 or an Xbox.

KNEEL

Attached: 1603723c7957c50892c3788e2345890a.jpg (350x350, 30.02K)

PS5 exclusives isnt going to ever be relevant since 99.99% of devs cant even reach PS5 max potential and even then, they'll just make a PS4 version for it for more money

Doubt it's gonna have a character that can top this fucker either.

Attached: SwitchTactics.png (888x1024, 992K)

i hope you are right but it's just that. wishful thinking.

Switch games do work day one on an emulator but they do not come without issues such as stuttering, Graphics cards not being able to load in textures. This is why developers come in and sometimes retool the emulator slightly to make it work better out of the box. If you do not understand that especially with how long it took the PCSX2 to work with most PS3 games, then i apologize in all honesty.

I 100% knew the "Japanese publishers" showing new titles Sony touted would be just Square Enix and Capcom because they do not acknowledge any other, but for none of them to be exclusive is pretty funny.

It's just classical Anglo bait and switch advertising. Pure Anglo American dishonesty at work.

Regarding Diofield.

The story scenario writer of Fire Emblem Awakening is working on this game!

Oh god another forced meme

I'm undecided on if I think this is good or bad

So it's shit?

that's.. kind of a red flag

you are an actual retard and if this is bait then fuck you. that stuttering is shaders compiling which you can bypass using Emusak and PCSX2 is a ps2 emulator. fuck you

It's not really wishful thinking when they themselves are saying it and have bought studios for that reason alone.
Awakening's story was alright.

>awakening writer copies three houses
lol
lmao

You can actually meme with any character if abib didnt ban other memes unless belong to nintendo

STORY SCENARIO writer.

No it wasn't.

>DioField Chronicles is coming to Xbox
>only non-Sony platform that Valkyrue Elysium is coming to is pc
Fucking why? I'll still get DioField Chronicles, it looks cool, but I would have loved to play a new Valkyrie game on my Series X. Guess I'll just have to get it on PS4...

No. Eatchet isbshowcase and fun. Whoever says its short havent played other r&c games and demons souls remake is pleasure to play, has active online on top of being eye candy. Whoever says rpcs3 just can't afford ps5 as game looks like fucking ass and is dead

Japan has abandoned the PS5 already because there is no Japanese games on it, America is going to abandon PS5 for Xbox because there is not really much exclusive items or things for the games that will come in the next Doom, Quake, Diablo games for PS5. Sony is DOA and there will be no reason to purchase the console anymore. Sony is a wannabe Xbox console at this point.

does the new port of jojo's asb run at 60 fps now?

>Nintendo and Sony have switched places in this regard
Sure, just look at the amount of exclusive games that Switch has, compared to PS5 now, even Xbox has more now if you don't count PC.
Anyway I don't find that such a great excuse to not be able to save the Switch, even more so if your PC can run current games

Ehh at least its not Fates. Still, so far is almost a shameless copy of 3 Houses

Cheaper than an equivalent PC

Yes and? As long as its not on shitch I dont care.

Its been a better purchase than my Shitch by a long shot

So is the jojo game

it's not a competition user, they're both shit.

I agree with you in the sense that PC is the better option overall. But i will say i like the Switch due to portability and the fact i do travel a lot in some regards. I guess if you like to stay at home a lot and hardly travel PC is the better option.

square enix will literally never stop sucking sony cock

I never understood this whole "laughing at a console because a third party game isn't exclusive"
like fuck you faggot i want to play thoses games on pc, laughing at both sony and snoys will only incentive them to buy more timed exclusives
consolewars are for homso retards, don't be an homo retard

Attached: i am done with all this.png (457x361, 114.06K)

because your platform is cancer for japanese games, even more so than Sony. Im glad they stay away from your garbage platform.

Attached: 197324789.jpg (1920x1080, 561.79K)

Sony can't really get Jap exclusives anymore, they're too Americanized.
The only console that still gets Jap exclusives is the Switch.
The only people who still care about Sony at this point are Americans, Anglos, and Euros who desperately want to be Americans.

Yes, at the moment that's the only one that comes to mind
It could change over the years, if only the gpus would go back to the low prices they had before

user you realize they didn't even try to release that one on snoy, right? If anything snoy is still looking worse here.

>PS5 is cheaper than PC in it's equivalent performance
I do not think so. Even the scalpers have fucked the PS5 market. The Chip Shortage is not going to be undone anytime soon. Your market is tied to the PC so do not say it's cheaper, inflation has already caught on for PS5 as well.

Here's your new Valkyrie, bro

Attached: Valkyrie-Elysium_2022_03-09-22_005.jpg (1920x1080, 354.09K)

Wait what the hell?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 07-10-03 The DioField Chronicle SQUARE ENIX.png (1600x157, 17.07K)

>muh snoy
>its okay when my platform does it
You would defend censorship no matter what as long as its your favorite company

The problem isn't that they're multiplatform, the problem is that they're the shittest looking games i've ever seen