Capcom makes a new dino game

>Capcom makes a new dino game
>it's not Dino Crisis 3
CURSED

Attached: 1614310739061.jpg (2084x1900, 1.23M)

dinoball

>dino horde incoming
>its the same ONE dino copy and pasted 400 times
bravo capcom

UM, SWEET HEART.
THE SCIENCE WAS and IS SETTLED.
Safe and Effective TM.
Dinosaurs don't have feathers, until they did! Just whatever we tell you is true, okay?

0/10
Nice try, faggot

Attached: 1634795404201.jpg (284x177, 6.82K)

faggot bait

Attached: 1642100152779.jpg (640x491, 51.59K)

"Science" believers believe:

- Universe and time came from nothing through random chance
- Life came from inorganic matter (never replicated even in a lab)
- That first single-celled organism turned into all life on Earth through random genetic mutation and you are related to a potato
- Irreducibly complex biological mechanisms like sexual reproduction from asexual organisms can be formed through random genetic mutation
- Horseshoe crabs were practically the same 400 million years ago but you were a fish
- Lining up fossils of similar looking animals is proof that one evolved into the other
- Modern humans existed for 200,000 years but did practically nothing for ~196,000 years and then suddenly started building amazing civilizations and leaving documents/records

Absolutely no proof of any of this

Soft tissue and blood cells have been found in T-rex bones.

This has never actually been "debunked" or "explained" (articles you find claim "It must just be possible for soft tissue to be preserved for ~60 million years").

The universe and Earth was actually created in 4004 BC.

Most fossils were formed in the 2348 BC global flood. You don't turn into a fossil by just dying on the forest floor you have to be rapidly buried.

Fools like you believe soft tissue could survive 60 million years.

How do you know the universe is 13.4 billion years old and Earth 4 bil?

Radiometric dating and cosmic background radiation, that's literally it, and it's flawed. No other scientific evidence.

Attached: 1630729442682.jpg (477x347, 38.14K)

"The universe and Earth was actually created in 4004 BC."
LMFAO you fucking retard religious zealot gtfo

Damn! Dinos looked like THAT???

Attached: 1608542904010.png (896x896, 1.29M)

wow you're so cool pretending to believe in nonsense. You sure made those fucking CHUDS look dumb, sis!

>dinosaurs
>reality

Attached: Pepe no 71.gif (300x300, 2.05M)

Why do people find it so hard to understand some dinosaurs have feathers and some didnt

I hope you just have this ready to copy and paste and didn't waste your limited time writing it.

>it's not Dino Crisis 3
Why the fuck would you want that?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1496x1005, 271.72K)

>Redditbob
Go back

Attached: C35DBC29-5B56-48AF-9ABB-F7A55EFD7D6F.gif (560x315, 935K)

actually they're all frogs

Attached: FrogDino.jpg (474x405, 31.5K)

There's something deeply disturbing about that image is like it trigger some deep primal fear.

I did originally write all of it myself at least.

>Le reddit
You fags are fucking cringe.

shut up idiot and hate scientists. They are just liars, and getting me pissed

Mad Redditor

Attached: Chadow .png (300x339, 118.75K)

This. So much this. Upvoted!

I think it's the way the face is shadowed and the tiny shining eyes

>Universe and time came from nothing
Nothing doesn't exist
>through random chance
retardGOD...

>science improves and changes over time as more evidence surfaces
THOSE BASTARDS CANT MAKE UP THEIR MINDS HELP ME JOE ROGAN

science believers seething and being crushed under the weight of ther lies

This post is so retarded I removed my brain, placed it in a watery vat, and replaced it with Tesla coils in order to talk to my brain so we could sit and both laugh at how retarded you are.

Attached: 1646184232443.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

0 rebuttals

(You)

Based retard

Did God come from nothing? If god could, why not the universe?

I get that feeling more from that one art piece that has a feathered dino standing and tracking you menacingly from across a pond, not even bothering to hide
Maybe it's my reptilian brain thinking I'm out in the open and the enemy sees me

You can't even understand existence outside of time.

Who are you to question the properties of one who exists outside time and created time?

Do you believe in Angels too user?

Attached: 1646316508509.gif (300x301, 30.09K)

SpongeBob already has holes in him.

B A S E D

Attached: 1640372130045.jpg (629x586, 33.03K)

Why do you think they are liars?

Thats not an answer.

The vaccines were 100% safe, chud.

It's so uncanny for whatever reason

I genuinely don't believe these scientists who make these ridiculous claims about dinosaurs. They're literally digging up rocks that may or may not be various parts from various animals and then just putting them together and making assumptions.

Is it all wrong? Of course not. They can tell certain things and can probably make relatively logical conclusions, but it is all still speculation. However, paleontology is a multi-billion dollar industry and I believe that most of the innovation or discoveries are manufactured (or are, at best, of dubious scientific quality) and are pushed to justify the investments in their field. I think the best way to explain it is like this: Our actual, concrete knowledge of Dinosaurs is probably like a 2/10 at best, yet Paleontologists would have you believe we're basically at an 8 or 9/10 and basically just don't know their skin or eye color.

an all powerful being doesn't "come from" anything because He always existed

you can tell all these big jap studios are fully compromised by the California plague
this game is indistinguishable from every other big budget overhpyed western game

How can you derive big chungus from a T-rex skeleton?

I'm convinced the scientists who pulled this shit were furries who were trying to steal dinos away from scalies

Why can't the universe have always been in existence?

you might enjoy this book

Is Dino Crisis really that good?

Attached: pew.jpg (460x1020, 54.82K)

Attached: 51uanxtkgil._ac_sl1001_.jpg (500x500, 32.82K)

Show me.

Working smart not hard

whoops

Attached: the bone peddlers.jpg (1200x630, 39.14K)

The only crisis is that she isn't slammed by massive velociraptor cocks.

>Wasn't paying attention to the stream when friend told me it was dinosaurs and capcom
My disappointment was immeasurable

Ummm sweaty... that's called the "Steady-state model" and it's been debunked...