Alright I give up how do I cheese this bitch

alright I give up how do I cheese this bitch

Attached: Elden-Ring-How-to-Beat-Rennala-Queen-of-the-Full-Moon-2.jpg (2526x1440, 710.15K)

Dodge attacks, attack during openings

You're joking, right? She's the easiest lord fight.

Get more levels and come back later.

I just staggered her with Moonveil's L2 with the wolves and she didn't get a chance to summon anything.

What are you having trouble with? You can dodge most of her moves easily and she's the only major boss in the game that has no hard counter to just rushing in and attacking.

for real? How weak are u?

Literally the easiest fight in the gameā€¦

she is weak but kills in two attacks
I also get out of estus because of the book throwing cunts
I hate magic enemies

>I also get out of estus because of the book throwing cunts
What level is your vigor? Those guys only do chip damage.

Lick her Feet. She'll be stunned for 30 seconds allowing you to spam R1 at her.

Attached: Screenshot (50).png (1920x1080, 3.13M)

hit her until she dies
>book throwing cunts
heater shield or kite shield can be worn by most characters with minimal to no stat investment and have 100% physical block

>I also get out of estus because of the book throwing cunts
Just fucking run and roll, the books can't even hit you if you strafe a little while approaching the girls
The only reason to waste a flask on phase 1 is if a chandelier falls on you out of nowhere

Bro, fucking what?! How are you getting hit on phase 1?

I'm literally getting triggered right now.

If you can't beat her without cheese you might as well just stop playing. She's one of the easiest main bosses.

I just use Claymore+Upward slash ash. Launch her dumbass into the sky as she casts.

the two fights before her were easier

OP, what platform are you on? I will come and kill her for you on Playstation.

>Le epic fight on an infinite flat surface
Stop spamming this shit anime trope please

There are too many little fuckers. Books, fire. then when I'm busy with those she throws those big things at me and crashes through the walls.

how are you NOT getting hit theres books and the other explosive stuff

what do they smell like?

steam deck

Dude she staggers from literally short sword attacks just keep running up to her and hit her out of her shit then dodge when ranni says 'COME OATHSWOERHN JIANT' and get back in her ass
I swear 90% of people I see struggle with bosses in FROM games are due to them just staying far away and never going on the offense

I think you must be missing the mechanic. Only go and hit the ones glowing gold. After you kill 3 of those, the bitch will fall and you can DPS.