Welp, it's official. mario odyssey only runs at 60 fps in yuzu on the deck...

welp, it's official. mario odyssey only runs at 60 fps in yuzu on the deck. do you forsee this improving or is that basically it?

youtube.com/watch?v=qLYh0_7mj1o&t=48s

Attached: 34289089023.jpg (1458x820, 137.81K)

@FBI @NintendoAmerica DO SOMETHING

Explain, isn't the deck more powerful?

Uhm, could you delete this? Thank you.

>snoy desperately damage controlling after that disastrous absolute state of play

>that framepace
>FSR on
yeah, i'd say it has a long way to go actually

Heckerino bros I think this is ultimate proof that Steam Deck is dead, time to move on chuds

>handling something that's 70-fucking-degrees
how is this dude's hand now melting off or is this just something PC faggots have to deal with in order to play nintendo on their gay switch knockoff?

>he doesn't use oven mitts to play his over-sized fisher-price toy
NGMI

your body is like 98 degrees, retard.

fucking hell, it can literally play the entire switch library now can't it

this has exceeded every expectation i had for the device

just validating my preorder over chinkshit
based gabe

you can't legally 'back-up' a demo for the brand new kirby game. it has not come out and there is no physical copy of the demo to purchase.

i think nintendo would very easily have grounds for a DMCA here

this console war shit is retarded, average consumers (which this thing was made for) aren't going to be fucking around with custom ISOs and shit to get emulators working and If you're already enough of a hardcore steam fanboy to buy this you're also likely already a PChad to begin with.

>what are you in for
>pirating a demo
nintendo would be that stupid

based retard

you can't digitally back-up a game period, dipshit. That may have been the case for pc games on disk back in the day, but not switch games in 2022

>you can't digitally back-up a game period, dipshit. That may have been the case for pc games on disk back in the day, but not switch games in 2022
this

It also runs 60fps on Switch, a system that costs half as much.

Attached: 6f7380539a77e25e94f5a8c4ca5eaee6.jpg (900x810, 57.95K)

user where do you think downloaded roms come from in the first place?

Attached: boot.png (847x900, 378.81K)

you can legally back-up physical copies of games.
i don't think patches and DLC can ever be legally justified as being backup-able

Just do it faggot, let me guess you paid for streaming services too?

>paid online
>less games

What are you going to do about it retard?

>sony
What?
Handles have no heating components and stay cold no matter what you play

imagine having your fucking console war thread die because no one cared about it on Any Forums of all places and thinking the best thing to do is make the same exact thread again

A system that has only 3 games I’m interested in, has paid online, no piracy, no steam, no freedom, no full sized controls, no power to run modern games, no voice chat, no emulators, no steam input, no browser, etc etc

just buy a switch from 2018 bro, surely those are also 'half the price' and readily available

>buy a switch
Fuck off shill

>so autistic you genuinely thought i was suggesting you buy a switch from 2018
it's time to go back