Ogga booga we was wizards n shid bix nood muh fugguh

>Ogga booga we was wizards n shid bix nood muh fugguh
>AYO THIS NIGGA FINNA CAST A SPELL, KILL THAT WYBOI
>mup pa dup be dep we isekai now muh fugguh i dindu nuffin

Attached: forspoken-button-2021-1639775267955.jpg (1024x1024, 134.3K)

Racism is not allowed on Any Forums, friend

damn did she really say that?

this is fucking embarrassing

kek

Attached: 1644097735882.jpg (229x220, 8K)

I've never understood why companies try and make a correlation between games and hip hop. thats just poor marketing and I think that when a company does this it is a sign that the game will be very bad

The gameplay looks fun

Black people love shiny jewels and baubles.

DEY HEA

gameplay looks like the most generic shit in the world

wait, were white people actually wizards back in the olden times?

>game has a black person on the cover
>white boys chimp out
every time

>literally the only black female videogame lead this generation
>Any Forumstard is seething

whitoids are so fragile aren't they

agreed. some parts reminded me of gravity rush. i get why people were annoyed at the god of war Ragnarok character being black thing but this is a new ip lol

EY YO
YOU CAN CALL ME FORSPOKEN
ALL MY HATAS BE BROKEN
WHEN THEY SEE ME LAYIN' PIPE ON THIRTY HOS WHILE I'M TOKIN'

Never complain about Aloy ever again

How do you plead...?

Attached: 1513136471360.jpg (554x926, 193.54K)

Aloy is uglier than she is and looks ir*sh

>literally the only black female videogame lead this generation

There should be none at all.

She doesn’t even talk like that. She talks like a cringe nerdy redditor. Which is also annoying but you’re complaining about something that literally never happened.

>literally never happened
did you even watch the trailer???

Will wizards be hanged for heresy just like...Oh, thats very distasteful.

shes cute

HAHAHAHAHAHA SO FUNNY

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 5.39.33 PM.png (403x366, 229.32K)

but she's not even black....

The IQ on this board drops on deviation every year

Okay so this is just what 'the video game' is now? For a while 'the video game' was burly white guy shooting arabs and slavs from behind a series of gray/brown waist high walls for 3 hours. Then it was ubisoftesque tower-findy-waypoint-unlocky generic adventure shit, then it was 'look we can do the dark souls formula too.'

Now it's a self insert for your average-looking urban millennial womyn running around an open world environment that's somehow bland and overdetailed at the same time shooting particle effects at visually cluttered monsters. That and retro shooters.

Man I fucking hate nignog music, especially in trailers.

Don't care about this pozzed Hollywood trash but a bl*ck Valkyrie warrants a bombing of SQEX HQ.

Oh please save me your bullshit. Like we didnt have a decade of gruff brown haired white guys voiced by the same three dudes. Or a decade full of copy and paste fps. You're only so vehemently against it because it includes a non-white non-male. Grow the fuck up you pasty faggot

I did. Where in that video does she talk like a stereotypical hoodrat? Spoiler: nowhere.
Her voice and dialogue and are like something out of a MCU movie or similar modern quip filled bullshit.
You’re literally getting angry at your own hallucinations.

What? I can't tell what point you think I'm making but I'm pretty sure I made a very nonpolar observation and you seem very upset about it.

She's black, orphaned, angry and has a hip-hoppy walk

Attached: hiphoppy.png (741x844, 426.5K)