That is all

That is all

Attached: 1615578731166.png (1820x900, 304.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bandainamcoent.com/games/jojo-asbr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't great.

Why do they even do these? It’s low key harming the brand

Not a single interesting title, remind me why I have the PS5 again? I literally only use it to watch blu-rays. Xbox Series X is the platform the games are on

just woke up

What did i missed?

Phil Sama wins yet again, cope sony tards

Nothing of value, at least tease a new Yakuza or something kino. Just woke garbage and that FF Souls clone

sell your ps5

I never watch these but happened to see it was starting so popped in. I don’t know why they wouldn’t just release all these trailers separately on their channel. Still no substantial announcements for the second year of the console. They never even finished tlou2 multiplayer. It’s not like it broke the bank for me but I do regret getting my ps5. At least the controller is good for use on PC

Sony begging for japanese players and japanese games fans to buy the PS5.

Glad i'm an xbox fan because that was deperessing. Literally the only things even slightly keeping me awake was the gundam shooter and the valkyrie game. Which the gundam one is a f2p multiplat so...

Nothing

>gundam shooter
That gundam shooter is a digrace to ExtremeVS / GundamVsGundam series

Some interesting reveals I guess. Diofield, Valkyrie Elysium and the dinosaur game were the best

>Expecting anything good from the Absolute State of Play.

I’ve never seen such shit in all my life. Are they so fucking dumb they think people actually care about jo jo or did the executives get tricked by that gay fucking meme

shut the fuck up, xbox has no games

I thought it was alright. Is this a case of people overhyping it again?

Very middle of the road
Which, by the typical quality of State of Plays, puts it at a 10/10.
But against the standard of Sony Showcases or Nintendo Directs or some of the better E3 showings, it's a 3/10

Leakers promised the Hogwarts game, GTA 6 and FFIX remake apparently.

That's a huge understatement. It was downright the worst show I seen in the last 10 years.

Phil won again without even getting out from bed

Seething and coping. I know user, that shit hurt pretty bad. I feel for ps fans.

Was there anything on FFXVI?
May be the only thing that can save SE now.

>new valkyrie profile.
>It's fucking action game now.
FUCKING STOP DOING THIS

Attached: MUH PRIDE.jpg (1280x720, 119.15K)

Lol they won't miss much.

The only "fun" game was that with the nigger and the dinos, rest of it was just updates, MAYBE the weird smash bros with godzilla, and the gundam one is just overwatch

Boring

How did even one of their fucking internal people watch these collections of trailers and thought
>yup, lets make a State of Play out of this
shit wasn't worth the fucking stream

D-damn tendies!!!! sh-sh-shut up!!!!!!! This wasn't supposed to be a big one!!!!
>when is the big even coming user? Snoy has skipped out on e3 the past few years now
Just wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't even the worst State of Play in the last few months. Remember the one focused on Little Devil Inside?

I thought it was fine. Probably because I didn't have expectations though.

Was everything shown on PS4 and/or multiplat outright?

>JoJo port and that SRPG are coming to Switch too
>Valkyrie Elysium in on Steam
>Everything but Forspoken is crossgen
The Absolute State of Play

So is ASB going to at the very least release off of PlayStation, or did Sony throw some money at that in a ploy to have an exclusive?

Why did they show random videos of 3d software made animations?
I thought the sold game....

Attached: 02104462-6f86-48c7-bb20-7c4109b384b1-profile_image-300x300.png (314x250, 83.48K)

please understand. Our games will only sell to the western players if they're action games. western players will not buy it if they're turn based or something like that. We at SQEX value your tastes and that's why we evolved so you and everyone else can have more fun with our games.

Is that real, did we get info on those releases?

are you a bot?

>western players will not buy it if they're turn based or something like that.
Even Any Forums has a hate boner for turn based games.

Valkyrie Elysium - PS4/5/PC.
Diofield - PS/Xbox/PC/Switch.
Jojo port - PS/Xbox/PC/Switch.
Exoprimal - PS/Xbox/PC.

Xbox has a far better library than PS5 and it's not even close.

I don't think I watched it.

Are you counting Gamepass?

I HECKING LOVE PLAYSTATION

Attached: Playstation japanese ad.jpg (987x710, 184.58K)

kys frog furcuck

Thank you, damn so it was all multiplats, I guess out of those games the only one that barely got my attention is Valkyrie Elysium and highly doubt I could run it on my laptop.

Why did the Valkyrie game look so terrible?

It looked worse than Heavenly Sword

bandainamcoent.com/games/jojo-asbr

This says it's coming everywhere: xbox, switch, pc, playstation

They HAD to take wester-looking japanese actors.
Did they just make the ad in the US? Theyr japanese headquarters are understaffed from last news.

What did they announce?

Yes
i have seeded 900,000 to the net and am building the draco so I may not be eternally tortured

you have died already

Attached: 90690345.png (376x250, 81.02K)

>water is wet
Ps has sells, that's about it because it appeals to the current demographic. (pop culture) The same people who love funko pops would slit my throat for liking xbox and thinking ps has sucked cock after the ps3. The ps3 sucked balls too.
>demon's souls
What else did it have?

When did Square Enix get so pozzed?

>When did Square Enix get so pozzed?
Since the PS4, that was the start

when they decided to partner with Sony and Epic

WE WUZ AN SHEEEEEEIIIIIITT