Hyped?

Attached: 0.jpg (4032x2268, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve_JJ5uH72A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure

>blurry screenshot
fake and gay

Attached: 1538260555153.gif (380x254, 1.97M)

that has nothing to do with profile, it's a new IP retard

Looked pretty neat, but it's Valkyrie Profile? Kind of curious if the combat is advanced or it's just a simple hack and slash game. I like the stylized graphics.

no it'll be shit and you'll have to buy DLC up the ass to get the complete story

nikocado's dog?

Yes

No. It looks like a mobile game. They're clearly not gonna put much of an effort into this. The fact that its now an action game too is the cherry on the shit sundae.

>profile

It looks literally nothing like a Valkyrie Profile game, so not really.

>no mention of tri-Ace

Did you watch the gameplay? It looks godawful.

It's like they brought it back from the dead but forgot to put any life back into it.

JUST LOOK AT THIS SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve_JJ5uH72A

>generic JRPG
>horrible animations
>looked like a PS3 game
Trash

>black hrist
LMAO

Attached: 1642450483481.jpg (250x251, 30.78K)

It didn't really look like Valkyrie Profile game and having a random sheboon instead of Hrist made me lose interest.

Straight up looks like they copy and pasted the settings from Nier Replicant. Hopefully they remaster 1 and 2 at least.

Yeah they're just reusing the logo, the font, the general plot as a joke man. Totally nothing to do with Valkyrie Profile.

this would be hyped for months if it came out on switch

Offensively bad

PS3 is peak though.

It's using the same logo that Valkyrie Profile uses. It isn't Valkyrie Profile but it's the same franchise. Either way, shit looks like trash.

lmfao it looked like pure crap junk

Valkyrie Anatomia was FUCKING kino and its a fucking shame it's gone.

It says valkyrie elysiun right there

it literally has the same logo

it looks like shit but I want it cuz valkyries

holy fuck, monkey pawed to HELL lmao

I have no faith in Square

It looks like fucking garbage

>not Valkyrie Profile Hrist
We're never going to get it... Are we?

>OP took a picture of his PC/TV

Kek

Yes. Still need to finish the first game though.

>2022
>Hrist still doesn't get her one game
>some bitch from Midgar-Harlem takes her place

It's not fucking fair.

gonna be full doomer but this looks like a disaster on the level of Parasite Eve 3rd Birthday, trailer looks like 0 effort

>new Valkyrie Profile game after all these years
God I'm getting this shit.

I was sitting here muttering
>please don't be Valkyrie Profile
and then it fucking was. What the fuck were the SE niggers thinking? Gameplay looks meh, graphics are really low effort which I guess isn't the main point and why does everything have a black border around models that are supposed to look "realistic"?
For fuck's sake, SE.

it also literally has the same graphics lmao

>SE
nope

lmao looks trash, are devs even trying anymore or has elden ring peaked vidya forever?

the less attention SE gives their games the higher chance they have of being good
SE's higher ups ruin everything they touch

These retards have a working blueprint for a modern VP game and they can't fucking do it right. I don't understand.

Attached: lightning-returns-spot1.jpg (900x506, 123.21K)

VALKYRIECHADS!!!!!

I'm just excited the IP is returning, but I really wish they kept the original gameplay or tried to adapt it, I dunno.
But it looks cool tho, and I just love Valkyries and the vibe. Hype as fuck for now

Fuck!!!

>ugly DMC clone
>no beautiful prerendered backgrounds

Yikes

VP is one of my favorite games and what gave me a career as an artist but no, this game looks really bad.
No Yoshinari no buy.

Attached: __hrist_valkyrie_valkyrie_profile_drawn_by_kazama_raita__98cb72248792dbb7cbf34b1fd5baa3dd.jpg (1500x1714, 256.28K)

tl;dr it for somebody who refuses to phone game on principle. I was really tempted though.

Attached: NEVER EVER.jpg (1200x1000, 510.04K)

>paying tri-ace to make a new game in a dormant IP based on one of the worst selling FF games in history
With this they're at least getting to keep the "summoning spirits of dead people to help fight" aspect, not 100% sure if tri-ace is even working on this yet

Try to enjoy it, because once this fails it's going to go dormant for another decade.

Wish they kept the original gameplay, it was original and made the games stand out, right now it just looks like the average game everyone plays with the based Valkyrie aesthetics on top lol
Hope it's good, but for the most part I'm just really happy we're getting another one.

Parasite Eve next?

Attached: 1605038610567.jpg (625x468, 39.72K)