State of Play focused mostly on Japanese games

>State of Play focused mostly on Japanese games
>only 20 minutes
>got me more excited than anything else Sony has shown in the past year
Have these retards finally figured out that Japanese games are what matters most? Holy shit, I hope future State of Plays are as Japanese-focused as this one. This feels like the real Sony and not the bastardized Western pandering one we had to endure for the past half decade.

Attached: playstation-logo.jpg (1280x720, 24.13K)

I'm sorry, I do not want to play anime slasher DMC copy #4235568

I hope so.

Only returnal is exclusive

Hello fellow PS5 owners! I also love my vast amount of Japanese exclusive games. I am very glad I bought a Sony Playstation 5! Sony wins again!

>one day no more pedophile culture
cant wait

Attached: file.png (1527x998, 60.55K)

They didn't even show Star Ocean or Granblue Fantasy ReLink which are bjrh this year ad well lol.

but japanese games are shit

western games are better

i'm hoping micro$hit buying all those studios has officially scared sony back on the straight and narrow. this was by far the best state of play they've done. take the hint, sony.

>Japanese = good

Attached: 2157377362ac69e3f9963d09942af911.jpg (269x300, 15.13K)

>he got excited for absolutely fuck all shown and ports
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF PLAY

are you retarded? None of those games shown are going to be exclusive to Sony.

If nothing here excited you then you have absolute dogshit taste in games.

I'm not saying all are going to be exclusive. The fact they would showcase these types of games is what I'm pointing out.

>If anything here excited you then you have absolute dogshit taste in games
FTFY

How fucking easy are you to please lmao

>he’s excited for a port of a JOJO game from a decade ago
>that’s considered one of the most boring games and that needed to be reworked with patches multiple times because the loading times and actual fights were so slow people in tournaments played a match of street fighter inbetween loading screens
ABSOLUTE STATE OF SNOY

>exclusive*
*also available on PC soon

>baiting and switching Dino Crisis
Fuck you

have you seen the state of the west recently?

I thought i was the only one that was ok with the direct, even if am not a weeb. like sure, half the list were shit games, but the other half was pretty interesting