Apologize, Any Forums

Apologize, Any Forums.

Attached: george-rr-martin.jpg (841x1140, 687.84K)

For what? I'm 65 hours in but I don't have a slightest idea what's story about. I know that I'm tarnished and must kick some asses to become elden lord, that's all.

look at his dumb fucking face

I ain't apologizing to some lazy fuck with a scat fetish.

>The story is bad because I'm not paying attention

the nigga called them finger maidens

>Trying to pass this laughingstock off as author of the century is the hill Fromdrones are willing to die on

Start a new game and immediately read the item descriptions of everything you pick up

I bet the only idea he contributed was that all the characters were a family strugling for power aka Game of Thrones. Then came Hidetaka and inserted his japanese Gods, lands between etc

You don't even have to read descriptions this time npcs tell you the story yet you still miss it?

FINISH THE FUCKING BOOKS THAT MADE YOU FAMOUS YOU FUCK

Why can't that be the story?

>Apologies, Any Forums.
FTFY

First souls game? The story is great because it doesn't hold your hand and spoonfeed you like western rpgs such as skyrim or fallout which are made for mental midgets.
Also the story is good in spite of GRRM in this case, I doubt he did anything.

I'm convinced he didn't contribute even a single word to the story or dialogue and they just paid him to slap his name on the promotional material.

It's been out for like 2 weeks and I still haven't the slightest idea what GRRM's actual contribution to the game was.

HOBBITS OWE ME SEX

Attached: hobbity sex.jpg (640x916, 152.44K)

lol no he clearly named the NPCs, it's just like his books where 5 different people are named almost the exact same thing

same. The story is so typical Miyazaki which is almost the opposite of GRRM's writing style.

Your delusional faggot. All souls games stories suck, Skyrim is hundred times more complex deep and intriguing

My understanding is that he created the background lore, the demigods and all that but in his version they were just a regular noble family, then Fromsoft added their own twist on it which basically made it something completely unrecognizable.

Dung Eater (self insert)

You clearly haven't seen the medieval fantasy books released after GoT got mainstream

Souls games are almost more known for their deep lore than anything else? Where as everyone shits on Skyrim's shitty writing. What the fuck are you talking about?