This is the average video game enjoyer, what are the implications

This is the average video game enjoyer, what are the implications

Attached: file.png (828x844, 548.88K)

He literally says he did not enjoy the video game, how is he a "video game enjoyer" you fucking imbecile

Normalniggers getting filtered is one of the best things about Elden Ring. Fuck these braindead retards. They need to get gatekept harder, and by more games.

It's literally the only From game that actually does give you quest markers though with the grace pointing the way on the map

elden ring sold a shitton of copies though. so there are a lot of mindless AAA drones, but there's still some people out there with okay taste

Human Pandanization

This is basically /shazamv/ on this very website

>if I enjoy one video game I must enjoy ALL video games
This is the average Any Forums poster, what are the implications

They're conditioned by Rockstar and Ubisoft to need a hundred things thrown at you off the bat it's hard to break that conditioning

Normalniggers literally have no thoughts in their head. They constantly need something talking to them and telling them what to do.

I'm glad I have a natural drive for exploration

Attached: Elden Ring casualized.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Or the Witcher 3 which literally throws every minimap icon at you from the moment you enter a new area thus defeating any point of exploration
BotW and Elden Ring are the only good open world games of the last 10 years because they at least have a reason to explore the world and don't just show you everything right away

>Not only literally who 5 followers twitter threads, but now even random commenters on a random video on jewtube
>10 replies within 3 minutes
This board is fucking garbage.

Attached: 1564623707995.jpg (1438x957, 149.13K)

I love how much cancer has been squeezed into one webm

Attached: 1631508293489.png (387x298, 31.35K)

>no "Press X for Tarnished Vision"
damn almost perfect

>heard game is about exploring, killing shit and finding shit, repeat
>get mad because you have to do that
I'm convinced the only experiences with videogames that aren't multiplayer people have is Skyrim and Witcher 3. Weird how a souls game of all things ended up being this hyped, the fatass writer? open world? It's gonna be an interesting case study to see how this much of a AAA consoomer repellent got big, are journos really that afraid of being called casuals? I though they were the ones that said gamers are dead so who cares what the redditors and 4cucks think?

Gamers are silly creatures that seek the big hype game of the week and get upset when it isn't a cakewalk game.

Add a text box in the center of the screen of an NPC talking to you about something happening that is very vague and uphelpful yet still takes up all of the screen space. Something like
>Enemies have been spotted in your area, take them out!
with a static, non-moving portrait that has been animated with some kind of static or magical filter.

We used to make fun of "how was I supposed to know I had to jump the goomba?" but look where we are now.
Basically every satire this website produced 10~13 years ago became reality.

i WILL get lost and I WILL pay for 3 extra minimaps, cope chuds.

Normal people are shockingly dogshit at video games, mostly because they don't want to put in even the slightest effort in learning mechanics.

>Basically every satire this website produced 10~13 years ago became reality.
It's every board too, that's the funniest part. Any Forums, Any Forums even fucking /x/

It's not even mechanics, it's how much people miss hints at where to go. I noticed it with darksydephil, he simply misses so much stuff that is so obvious if you pay attention. But normalfag gamers just barely pay attention and miss everything then complain