Everything is shit and no matter how hard you try you can't really change anything

>everything is shit and no matter how hard you try you can't really change anything
Why are Japanese like this?

Attached: Hidetaka_Miyazaki_-_01.jpg (1251x704, 149.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/gjlu9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bombs really fucked these niggers up

Attached: EEG_m4mVUAIUQsi.jpg large.jpg (1993x2048, 738.85K)

He works with dark fantasy settings the keyword being dark

>Everything is shit but you can change it

thanks elden ring

That's just Japanese life

Gideon knows he will return to life once again like all tarnished when the Great Will, will beckon them again. The world is literally a pointless cycle. Becoming lord is literally just playing along. Shame there is no ending you can just turn back on the ending and do what Gideon did i.e kill anyone that tried to complete another cycle. Even the flame of frenzy as explained by the blind girl is just a cycle to correct a mistake in the current one.

That's life.

I didn't think it would be when I was younger and happy.
But after being bullied, being rejected by girls, being friendzoned, being told I'm nice but they don't see me that way, being told I'm ugly, dating women who are agressive and manipulative and abusive.

At 28 the truth is

life sucks. it really fucking sucks, and the only reason most of us are living is because we can't fight against the urge to survive and just off ourselves.

and the worst is, you can't really change anytrhing. sure more money, sure get a haircut sure get muscles and ripped. but if the inside of the vase is broken. the cracks will show someday. you'll never fuck a virgin girl at highschool, youll never be going to parties with people your age, you'll be settling with old people who are married and have kids and you just wonder what the fuck is life for.

Attached: tenor.gif (422x498, 1.24M)

>30 years with no economic growth
>unhealthy work culture
>brain damaged pop-culture
>literally Romania levels of childhood poverty

'Cause Japan a shit

I laugh at you doomer

>you'll never fuck a virgin girl at highschool
I had already fucked 3 by the time I got to high school. Shit was so cash.

>after being bullied, being rejected by girls, being friendzoned, being told I'm nice but they don't see me that way, being told I'm ugly, dating women who are agressive and manipulative and abusive.
you realize not everyone's life is like this right?

Attached: 876.jpg (542x767, 75.61K)

True happiness can only be found internally, and most of the Earth's population is unable to honestly achieve that because it goes against everything evolution has granted us as living organisms. You're not supposed to be content for long, for contentment leads to complacency, which leads to a poorer chance of survival. You're designed to be constantly anxious, constantly aware, and always striving to improve your chances of existing another minute, another hour, another day. That's why "checklist" types of happiness doesn't work, because your brain will simply seek more items on the list for every one you check off. The notion of "If I do X, Y, and Z, then I'll finally be happy" is ultimately one doomed to failure.

You sound like an insufferable faggot.
No wonder you can't get laid. Oh but of course, even if you could that probably wouldn't be good enough for you because you're not 16 and fucking your virgin sweetheart or some shit.
Why do you think you deserve any of that?
Get some humility and self-respect before you hit 30 you fucking loser.

Because they're like the chinese but more autistic

>looks at ukraine situation and rising gas prices
>looks at modern women
>looks at marriages falling apart
>looks at great jobs becoming scarse
>looks at the fall of western society

ok

Attached: 1646544482670.gif (498x266, 2.43M)

>>everything is shit and no matter how hard you try you can't really change anything
Sounds like life

>obably wouldn't be good enough for you because you're not 16 and fucking your virgin sweetheart or some shit.
>Why do you think you deserve any of that?

not him but what's the point the women at his age have so much experience he's going to be a turnoff in bed

imgur.com/gallery/gjlu9

The success of your endeavors is the least important part. What's important is that you endeavor, and being able to accept when you've done enough and give up the ghost.
This is further reinforced by the fact that literally every major antagonist in these games is in some way shape or form doomed by their desire to create and sustain an endless utopia purely of their own choosing WITHOUT caring about what fucked up things they have to do along the way to get there. You put a right to that.
It doesn't matter that the Greater Will largely still fucks with humanity, what matters is in your will you resisted against it, set a choice and followed it to the best that you could. That's how you end up with an okay life instead of

Attached: patches comic.png (700x1000, 784.02K)

Bros... why did god me put on this earth... gas prices... went up

Attached: 1537786283810.jpg (841x898, 187.81K)

Where is the lie?

>the fall of western society

Attached: 7ed42820271eca3913a7916d0146c0b3--question-mark-girls.jpg (236x231, 11.23K)

Japan has a long Buddhist tradition.

>Why do you think you deserve any of that?
yeah, why would life ever be good? lol
this guy just realized that life has nothing but garbage in store for all but a few people

>Dude why aren't you SMILING even though your life has sucked 90% of the time?

Attached: 1605259884849.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

>all but a few people
most people aren't depressed and will have a family

Bruh sounds like you need to get some maidens on your dick

>when you realize you were IRL solaire all along

No wonder Any Forums likes Souls games so much, y'all a bunch of miserable fucks.

Attached: 1607757355410.gif (454x498, 2.96M)