LET'S KICK SHELL

LET'S KICK SHELL

Attached: s.jpg (1364x804, 265.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nlaZF5bxc50
youtube.com/watch?v=rfrNCC3JEzg&list=PL9D128990CD99CF94
youtube.com/watch?v=E0lnloimmiI
blog.playstation.com/2022/03/09/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-the-cowabunga-collection-launches-this-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too bad zoomers don't care about gameboy games.

They don't care about games period.

Will they included the JP versions like with Castlevania and Contra?

Attached: screen-43-1024x767.png (1024x767, 633.36K)

I'm hyped af. Literally played all of these games when I was a kid. Fuck, I must have rented the Genesis game like 30 times.
youtu.be/nlaZF5bxc50

MORE LIKE COWAFUCKINGPIECEOFDOGSHIT

Well at least they can listen to the OST, fucking god tier music in every game.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfrNCC3JEzg&list=PL9D128990CD99CF94

>no PC

Eh I'll just stick to emulation I guess

Attached: sadturtle.jpg (1280x720, 112.26K)

For me it's Leonardo > Michelangelo > Donatello > Raphael

Attached: 00.jpg (700x700, 256.56K)

Worth it for Turtles in Time

>Includes both versions of Turtles in Time
Holy shit, that's pretty based.

yeah
"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection is a collection of thirteen previously released video games from the Arcade, Nintendo Entertainment System, Super NES, Sega Genesis, and the Nintendo Gameboy. Immensely popular and very influential games, this collection provides a unique opportunity for gamers to experience these titles with a fantastic set of new quality of life features:

• Added Online Play* for certain games and Local Couch Play!

• Save anytime and Rewind

• New Gameplay Modes : Boss Rush and Challenge Mode

• Eleven Japanese Regional Titles - Release Versions

• Button Mapping

• HD texture updates

• Unique Development Art & Sketches

• Historic TMNT Media Content

The games are based on the characters and themes based on the 80's children's cartoon and comic book series, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The game often takes place in a fictionalized New York city, in the sewers, inside a futuristic enemy bases and even across time itself! Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Cowabunga Collection will be available on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in 2022!"

I'd love a physical disc of this but it's probably only going to happen with the shitheads at LRG.

Does that mean Sony has to not only pay Konami, but Nintendo as well considering most if all were made on old Nintendo software?

This is 100% multiplat like the other konami collection.

If so that's pretty crazy. Manhattan Project is a classic NES game.

Textures? Huh? Do they mean sprites?¨
>Historic TMNT Media Content

Time to rewatch the 1987 series again I guess

fucking based about time the GB games got some recognition

Attached: Radrescue.jpg (640x633, 267.29K)

IS IT PLAYSTATION ONLY OR NOT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

Likely not. all the "collection" Konami title are multiplat. the only exception was Castlevania Requiem due to weird right issues

Should've saved all the maps I drew for this game.

Donatelo > Raphael > Michaelangelo > Leonardo for Turtles and the reverse order for artists.

>Nick's trying to build up hype for Shredder's Revenge
Pretty smart, actually.

What were the rights issues? SOTN is on Xbox 360 and ROB is on Wii

I believe it's due to using the PSP version of SOTN. From what i've read at least.
Mobile port got away with it because it was a modified port of the PSP version

Something something, it used a Sony emulator.

Good deep cuts but lets go even deeper.
youtube.com/watch?v=E0lnloimmiI

Attached: image_2022-03-09_223654.png (285x347, 203.85K)

I don't know, how many hours can you spend beating up the same foot enemy before it gets old?

>Nigger turtles
No thanks

IM NOT PLAYING ANYMORE OF YOUR SHITTY GAMES

>spending money to rely on someone else's unknown emulation tech when you can get known good results from PC emulation solutions right now

I don't know what this is but the UI reminds me of XCOM or Star Control II.

they CUTE!

Attached: Mmfb.png (1000x750, 554.11K)

2k3 Collection when?

Attached: Tmntcropped.png (640x817, 974.79K)

Are any of the post-Konami games any good?

Why do piratefags never shut the fuck up?

Those lazy niggers should just port the xbox version of SotN and Wii version of RoB with the inevitable DS collection.

Attached: 1565254272321.jpg (447x346, 76.88K)

TMNT GBA

>Nick abandoned the platform fighter meme genre for Shredder's Revenge
The future is looking bright, turtlechads

Because you're doing it wrong and whenever you draw attention to such things you encourage other people to also do it wrong and line the pockets of companies who don't give a shit about things like accuracy or input lag.

And all that aside, you're still paying money.

They only announce the PS versions at PS events. Well, usually. Usually you have to wait for the full press release afterwards. Gematsu still hasn't updated for this game and others from the show likely because they're still waiting for the official press release with all platforms listed.

blog.playstation.com/2022/03/09/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-the-cowabunga-collection-launches-this-year/
article on the game. Port is done with Digital Eclipse.
>list of games:
"Instead of pumping a machine full of quarters, the Cowabunga Collection’s Arcade games (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time) lets you and up to three friends have the arcade experience at home on your couch or online. The 8-bit TMNT II: The Arcade Game, TMNT III: The Manhattan Project, and the 16-bit TMNT IV: Turtles in Time, and The Hyperstone Heist will also have all the local multi-player fun of yesteryear.
To complete the collection, we included the handheld titles. To some they’re a deeper cut, but these three handheld adventures had some of the best side-scrolling action on any platform. TMNT III: Radical Rescue (1993), employs a gameplay style later popularized by Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (1997) and sets players off as Michelangelo on an adventure to free his brothers. Each ninja turtle Michelangelo rescues brings new abilities and opens-up more of the map to explore. A game truly ahead of its time.
Finally, the three one-on-one fighting games: Tournament Fighters. We dreamed of pitting our favorite characters against each other, and these games let our dreams come true. The two 16-bit games have been true classics with players mastering every move. But we knew we had to include the last 8-bit game Konami ever released. Considered one of the best fighting games on that console, and one that had been overlooked over the years, we couldn’t wait to give this game the attention it deserves. "

>implying I'm not going to pirate the collection

Such a small brain you have.

That's not how 3rd party games work user.

>FIGHT DA POWA
Your kind are just as bad as SJWs.

They should have a big warning label for TMNT in Time arcade that says "THIS VERSION IS SHIT. PLAY THE SNES VERSION. WE KNOW, IT MAKES NO SENSE BUT THAT'S HOW IT IS."

>Tournament Fighters
Will it have rollback ?

SELECT YOUR FIGHTER

Attached: 1590421717934.jpg (1405x1051, 213.97K)

What? No, the SNES version is shit. The arcade version is the good one.

Why do you faggots burst into every thread
>LOL BRO JUST PIRATE
yes I pirate too but I dont need to fucking tell everyone all the time you literal woman

Absolute cancer. Online play for these games is just supposed to be fun and casual, not frame-perfect lag-compensating bullshit.

What tier is Wingnut?

Hold on there, you and I both know for a fucking fact that pirate fags will bitch no matter what. If this collection somehow becomes the new foundation standard for port collections and has perfected and added so many qol features and content, piratefags will still bitch and fucking complain while they pirate it.

They setiously cant tell the difference between rating shit or brownies as they're too busy getting horny and feeling like a badass for stealing a game when in reality nobody gives a shit as theyre just some neckbeards who think theyre cool and will tell their parents how cool they are

(You)

No, the arcade version has shittier gameplay and is lacking levels. Also no Slash, instead you fight mudman from castlevania.

Cool but I don't own a ps4 or 5 so I won't get it

It's most likely a multiplat, user.

>includes the tmnt arcade game
i'm sure it'll probably censor the original theme song that's in the intro or at least use the one that's in the sellable arcade units you can buy at bestbuy and all but still
i must have it
please don't fucking swap the music to that garbage that was in the bonus hidden version in that one tmnt game
i don't really care for turtles in time that much

Attached: tmntarcadebeboprocksteady.jpg (540x398, 32.78K)

The snes version has barely any enemies on screen at a time in comparison and the mode 7 surfing levels are shit compared to the arcade surfing levels. Also it looks and sounds like shit in comparison obv.

You fucking WHAT? The snes version is the one with shitter dumbed down gameplay because of the total lack of enemies on screen. The new levels are throw-away garbage made as an apology for how much shittier the game is overall compared to the arcade version.