IS THAT A HECKIN JOJO REFERENCE

FOR PS4/5

Attached: 6Zxhhaa.png (1319x688, 936.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ejbTkRThQtg
youtu.be/_snN5fRL9sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ITS A FUCKING PORT OF A SHIT FIGHTING GAME ARE YOU KIDDING ME

name a more obnoxious fanbase than the jojo fanbase
Ill wait

>inb4 30fps

One Piece
Playstation

Xenoblade

nintendo
naruto

Jojo is genuinely a masterpiece and you only hate it because its popular

It's time. Beware my Diavolo.

ASB is the 2nd best JOJO next to the capcom one

Why are zoomers alergic to Fightcade?

Soulfags are te exact same. Still thinking that their franchise is niche and a super sicrit club and annoying the absolute hell of anyone even remotely indiferent to their franchise.

watch this still have the 30fps lock with no tweaks to balancing

Any Forums

Only Gappy and Joshu? That sucks.

Caca Slayer, Undertrash

LETS FUCKING GO!

Attached: 1433555310181.png (622x393, 386.06K)

Genuinely wish it was just a new one. Maybe it's just me but All Star Battles damage values sucked balls. You did like, no damage. If they make this game a bit faster and balance the damage values then we've got a game

Is it a straight port or an actual 3d fightan?

wanpiss trannies

Pretty sure it's just a straight port. They didn't say anything else.

Nintendo
MCUfags

Incorrect. It listed 50 characters. ASB only had 41 including DLC.

There's assists in the trailer.

Attached: file.png (1149x638, 871.22K)

Part 8 stands fucking suck, man. How do you even put the doctor in? I'm still not even sure he was the main antagonist.

The From Software fanbase

Eyes of heaven bros, we got pushed back to 2D fighting now

ASB is trash. Literally the only thing good about it is the fanservice. The gameplay is fucking terrible and clunky.

VEG
At least on Any Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejbTkRThQtg

Im relistening to the trailer, so they replaced all the old voice actors with the new anime voice actors? That's pretty nice and good news

I hope the gameplay is also rebalanced and the skins arent locked behind the awful minigame

The JoJo craze has slowly died down, so they're not as obnoxious as they were at their height. From Soft fans are the most annoying currently.

go back there tranny

Soulsringfags
The FGC
Any moeshit

>50 characters
Damn how many did the original have? Did they just pad it up with the ones they added in Eyes of Heaven?

Nintendo
/po/

Faggot, ASB is fun af, the balancing is terrible, but the huge ammounth of gimmicks and mechanics is really fun to use.

Also it's a much better game than Eyes of Heaven and if anything this makes it more possible for a better All Star Battle 2

Good. Anime arena fighters are hot garbage and EOH being 2v2 at all times only made it worse

So what's this game's version of MYSTERY NIGGAS

BAOH CHADS WERE BACK youtu.be/_snN5fRL9sM

yakuza