youtu.be/F3K89Vlz-80
youtube.com/watch?v=xjpWlBwHwek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AHAHAHAHAHAAH DINOKEKS BTFO

why

What happened
I didn't even register that DC content was a possibility

Better they ignore you than burn you to the ground

Attached: zombies_suck.png (500x575, 194.82K)

yeah i was thinking it was dino crisis 4 lol

THAT RED HAIR WAS ON PURPOSE
THE MOTHERFUCKERS DID IT ON PURPOSE
HOLY SHIT IM MAD

Capcom's "Project Shield" from their big ransomware leak turned out to be a game called Exoprimal, a multiplayer game that looks like EDF + Lost Planet with dinosaurs

I haven't seen anything, let me guess, it's either a fortnite character or a remake, over the should action game?

Huh?

That was legit the worst thing I've ever seen.

I'd rather press S to spit. Games with female protagonists are tranny feminist garbage.

What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=_1txNoNYrYo

Reddit Crisis was never good

Shut the fuck up tranny. zelda was never good.

youtu.be/F3K89Vlz-80

Don't worry, there is another
youtube.com/watch?v=xjpWlBwHwek

Attached: allo_flare_sc[1].jpg (2000x1125, 257.12K)

>b-b-but nintenbo
Rent free

I'm retarded, can someone explain what I should be looking at?

I HATE FUCKING CAPCOM NOW.
IT WAS INDEED.

so what do we think is with the "new recruit" at the end?
can't help but wonder if there's like a 1% chance this is tangentially related to Dino Crisis in some way, like "same universe" or whatever, not that that would make me any more interested in this shite.

Look at the red hair at 1 minute in

Capcom presents another game about killing dinosaurs, showing a small platoon featuring a short red haired girl too. but it's not Dino Crisis. considering how bullshit retarded DC3 was, in a way it didn't discount the possibility that Capcom would continue to further shit up the series in an astronomical way by making it whatever this is, but its just another new IP.

It gets a fun reincarnation so F

compound fracture

Looks like it's in the DC universe to me but I guess we'll see.

Never played it before. Is it really resident evil with dinosaurs or is there more to it?

it's possible yes, i'm at least happy if it's its own spinoff unrelated thing with potential ties to DC rather than being called.. Dino Crisis 4

I forget, did the black computer guy and the gruff military leader die in the first dino crisis?

As long as playing solo is possible/not a pain in the ass where you have to cheese, then I'm still game

1 is, basically. There's a little more to it, but basically. 2 and 3 are their own thing.

Brilliant, Warframe was absolutely the next logical evolution for this franchise. Glad that Capcom didn't forget about us DC3bros. We eating good

Honestly thought they were gonna reveal it was all a troll and we were ust watching some kind of simulation or whatever but nope actual product jesus how fucking retarded are Capcom exactly to greenlight this?

F