Rune Factory 5

So, is the series dead again?

Attached: 1646863145731.png (1208x1400, 2.07M)

>farming, but weeb shit

it's been dead every time a new game comes out

it was never alive or popular to begin with

Attached: 1623727757290.png (449x1197, 66.69K)

>pandering to gays instead of fixing performance issues
yeah it's fucked

4 was the sendoff 5 is just someone graverobbing.

I liked 3 the most

I heard that it sold well despite the horrible bugs, probably because there is nothing else in the genre right now aside from harvest moon and a bunch of early access titles that can't into moonrunes.

Yes, the original producer and writer still being in charge of the new RF studio doesn't really matter when they don't have the original team and they had to outsource the game to some other dev.

RF4 outsold it after 3 weeks, that's how hard its sales tanked after release

Based, 4 catered too much to women.

I didn't even know this was in development, much less about to release. Their advertisement budget must be low.

All the coomers coomed themselves out

Looks like a great Steam Deck game. I think I'll get it for my Steam Deck when it arrives.

Attached: download 41% complete.png (161x121, 46.9K)

You can't get RF threads to last anymore unless you bring up the gay marriage to fill the threads will people that haven't even played the games

Attached: 1639464478451.png (1280x1440, 2.49M)

We already talked about RF4S to death, RF5 isn't even out in west, and the few moonrune anons that played it are on /jp/ downloading more anki cards.

Best way to play 3? Citra? or some other emulator?

I will be marrying wolf girl
even if she is retarded

RF3 is a DS game, you will need a DS emulator.
Try melonDS or DeSmuME.

I thought Citra could only play 3DS games?

Oh right, thanks. Yeah that's what I was asking for basically. I remember one or two of the consoles having more than one emulator, and I wasn't sure if it came out with some re-release on a later console or something. I remember melonDS being better? Gonna try that.

Not really retarded, she just doesn't speak whatever the human RF language is, MC still understands her because of earthmate powers

Attached: 1621508312480.png (583x942, 404.55K)

wait RF5 is bad?

It's basically RF4 but has less content and runs like shit.

I want to pirate it but they will probably take ages to make it run well on either emu. Gay shit is whatever besides no one catches my eye anyways but I don't want to spend 50 bucks on a broken game

Attached: 1542207119701.jpg (500x680, 73.77K)

Gayshit aside, the game just runs badly regardless of the patches- which is staggering that it can't maintain 30 FPS while looking like shit.
There are many other offenses, but that it can't even run stably or load in reasonable time is condemnation enough.

Attached: Livia4.png (888x867, 712.54K)

Shit graphics compared to RFFrontier.
Shit content compared to RF4.
Shit performance compared to any other game in the series.
Devs prioritized gay marriage over fixing the shit performance because XSeed told them the game will sell gorillions in west if everyone was bisexual.

I played the game on release, the game not only looks terrible but also plays terrible, the framerate is terrible, everything feels empty, bad loads, etc. Playing the game was physically tiring. I gave it a time to see if it would be fixed eventually but never looked back after the gay marriage garbage.

Attached: 1644844480311.png (593x670, 327.4K)