Literally and unironically what did this fat fuck do at FromSoft to help make Elden Ring...

Literally and unironically what did this fat fuck do at FromSoft to help make Elden Ring? It just looks and feels like a new Dark Souls game?

Attached: 1200px-Portrait_photoshoot_at_Worldcon_75,_Helsinki,_before_the_Hugo_Awards_–_George_R._R._Martin.jpg (1200x1529, 263.99K)

He doesn't do anything?

Attached: 1640622915620.jpg (1080x1080, 136.74K)

Worldbuilding and character development.

>name is George RR Martin
>Captcha was RRRRR
spooky

DAAAAAAAAuGH the FWENNNNCH CHAMPAGNEEEEEE

Naming and that unfinished fort plotline. Yeah it sucks.

I think he probably wrote some of the shit about the pre-shattering house lineages and politics, but that's about it.

he literally did nothing

Wrote all the characters, the lore, and the world.

there is no lore, its just npc's scattered around with some nondescript item text

he wrote everything that happened before the shattering

He was the inspiration for fan favourite character "The Loathsome Dung Eater"

You mean you didn't notice all the characters names start with a G an R or an M?

Obviously named some of the characters

It never ceases to amaze me how much the fat man royally pisses off /lit, Any Forums, /tg/ and Any Forums and several other boards.

You only hate him because of the hacks at HBO by the way. Your hate is dishonest. At best, you can find bitterness in his quotes regarding Tolkien, or that he's slow as fuck (but seriously, you guys, some people are just slow).

how did he get away with that?

nah bro he should be hated for not finishing the books a trend that began long before the tv show

Item descriptions are the same as before. Npc interactions too. No character development in the bosses really either. It is 100% FromSoft modus operandi.

How is that obvious? They are all FromSoft regular stock. Based Dragon, Herald of Cringe. And other such crap.

>Mi-Mi-Miyasputters as he loses oxygen MITSUBISHI-san, I am a VERY busy man, you must understand eats I am as of late working quite diligently on my newest book, The fart The WINDS of Winter, *sweats loudly* I have only so much time to devote to your little electronic amusement. hacks up chicken bone But what I find TRULY egregious, based on the material you have provided me, and belches based on your PREVIOUS work is the complete lack of believable World-Building. In particulaaaaaaaarrrrrr *heart stops for 20 seconds* the complete LACK of any description of Lord Gwyn, who is a KING I suppose snort having ANY kind of discernible tax policy! His capital, Anal London I believe you so quaintly named it *chuckles* seems to be quite grandiose, aye? But how does he PAY for it all? Flying buttresses ah yes, great big knights patrolling around, who pays for THOSE? *urine stain slowly spreads on shorts* You've got to THINK about these things, man, or else I won't get any work done at all!
>*falls into a diabetic coma*

Attached: 1598349173668.jpg (355x439, 16.02K)

he wrote the pre shattering world before everything went to shit and became dark souls'd

Attached: grrm writing winds of winter.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

brainlet

I had thought this too but to be honest you can feel it a bit with alot of the familial conflict and the dynamics in the lore between the various houses

Is this confirmed? I have not seen all the game has to offer but there is little I have seen so far about the good old days of the lands between.

He came up with the dung eaters name.

No, I believe the dung eater is a reference to his fans

he made the story 5% less autistic. for japan this is a stunning achievement

I thought that was his acclaimed short story "The Pear Shaped Man"

just search for anything that mentions weiners and you'll know it was him

>wrote the world without aids
>miyazaki had to add aids so he could do dark souls 4

Based trampoline withstanding all that mass.

he got a check for putting his name on it to draw in casuals. remember this marketing deal was made before normalfags turned on the show at the height of his cultural relevance. elden ring was announced just a couple weeks after the got series finale
nah it's been 11 years since book 5. the hate is warranted