NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1646862835862.jpg (1070x788, 111.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.app/?q=what are economic sanctions and why do they work
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine if they didn't and the playstation store just had the price of games doubling every week LMAO.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does this help Ukraine out?

Reddit war

Because it just does! Shut up and HATE

The worse life in Russia gets the less Putin's propaganda machine works and the higher the likelyhood of him changing tack.

You will own NOTHING and you WILL be happy.

I'm already pirating everything on my vita

should I buy a ps3 and 4 to pirate more games?

>all the unhealthy fast food and consoomerist products pulling out
>making life worse

lmgtfy.app/?q=what are economic sanctions and why do they work

дaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WOW, SO GLAD WE'RE AGGRESSIVELY PUSHED TO END PHYSICAL GAMES IN FAVOUR OF DIGITAL ONLY.

NOW COMPANY CAN CUT US OFF AT ANY TIME BECAUSE WE SAID FAGGOT ON THE INTERNET ONE TIME.

WHAT A GLORIOUS FUTURE AWAITS US.

>losing all of lifes luxuries
>now they definitely wont loathe the west!
we learned nothing from the treaty of versailles

why is the west so hell-bent on destroying russia

Attached: 1643275423348.jpg (396x385, 25.36K)

actually it's making russians more patriotic lol

nvm don't care

less tax money = putin found dead on the bathroom

I know :^)

>why is the west so hell-bent on destroying russia
because putin hates the gays

Yes I'm sure all of the Western companies pulling their services from Russia, putting thousands or millions out of work, will make the Russia people love America.

interesting take ivan

Oh so when mcdonalds pulls out of russia that stops them from getting the materials to make tanks?

>Amerimutts actually believe this

Attached: 1637624441134.png (1009x617, 89.41K)

>why is the west so hell-bent on destroying russia
Nobody wants to destroy Russia, they want to destroy a hostile foreign government. The real question is why don't more countries want to do this to the US as well.

This is pretty insane virtue signaling and cancelling.

Attached: 1632126904845.jpg (1200x1093, 251.26K)

It makes no difference on sales though

If you really want to know go read instead of shitposting on Any Forums, if you don't really want to know then why even ask

Attached: yes and.png (201x201, 26.71K)

Because mutts are fully domesticated through their """"freedom"""" based two political party elections.

They were able to suspend scalping in Russia?!

>Oh so when mcdonalds pulls out of russia that stops them from getting the materials to make tanks?

Attached: brain.png (339x251, 119.25K)

>lmgtfy.app

OP isn't mentioning any of these economic sactions.

>America lost the Vietnam war because of military issues.

Is this the new black lives matter or lgbtqwmdfmew+ kinda moral bullshit?

Slabs only care about counter strike on pc

Correct.

Isn't like foreign currency exchange currently banned to prop up the rouble or something.
I think a lot of these companies are pulling out cause there's no way to make money as things stand.

>take
does everyone here use twitter now
just say opinion

>Be russian
>Live under dictatorship
>Lose playstation playstation privileges

They lost because japan wouldn't sell them record players?

dont know, im banned on twitter actually.

Because your sad little micronations are literally reliant on the US for everything, and the knowledge that you are vassal states leads to cope like

Yes

Attached: 1620575910906.jpg (1386x1708, 505.73K)

>America is getting shittier
>Americans refuse to believe this
>Russia is getting shittier
>Russians refuse to believe there is anything that can change
>China is getting shittier
>Chinese will try and get you murdered for daring to say anything against their glorious countries
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with all the major powers, they're all schizos and idiots

globies literally playing people like a fiddle. idk how they don't see it

Attached: 1646543011982.jpg (1080x1448, 257.89K)

That just confirming that you mutts are the baddies, no?

They lost because their public turned on the war you mong. That's the purpose of the sanctions, make the war continuing increasingly uncomfortable for the people until it becomes preferable for even the biggest monke supporter to turn on him.

yep, these people see the world in simple black and white lenses, they all just need a villian to rally against, and the establishment/technocrats are more than glad to point them to anybody who might oppose them

Attached: nikocado-avocado-dance.gif (640x360, 1.28M)

>Nobody wants to destroy Russia
I do

>they all just need a villian to rally against
As if you don't

That'll really show em! The self-righteousness of these companies, no one gives a fuck about your console when there's a war

why is russia so hell-bent on destroying ukraine

>are literally reliant on the US for everything
The US barely makes anything themselves anymore, the fuck are you talking about? The Americans exported manufacturing to China and have become a service economy, even most of your food is from other countries at this point (other than corn because you guys subsidize the shit of that for some reason).

now trannies and faggots was just a distraction until real white people problems started

50% of all of russias revenue comes from oil

mate ukraine is literally russian land they can do what they want with it

>yep, these people see the world in simple black and white lenses
So do you, whatever the majority thinks is "wrong" and so you think the opposite, and think you're "right".

Attached: sdfads.png (256x256, 51.35K)

'amerimutt's puppet government
Fixed

i need the corn syrup fer my cola

They don't want to destroy Ukraine tho. Just to remove US puppets.

Attached: 1630990742831.jpg (720x678, 164.38K)

Crazy idea user, but most normal people's lives, especially people in non western nations, don't revolve their lives around consooming. No one's going to walk up to a mcdonalds, see it's closed, then shake their fist at the sky and scream "damn you putin!"

who gives a flying cocksucking mother fuck
write your congress if it hurts your feelings so much but dont shit MY sub with your BS!!!

>Brainwashed masses refuse to believe this
Fixed

>Just to remove US puppets.
Aka anybody that's anti-Putin. Do you Ivanniggers ever listen to yourselves talk or do you just sit around the vodka bottle repeating the same slogans over and over again

>russiacucks just let it happen
Top kek

No because the opposite of brainwashed masses are schizo lunatics who think everything is a hoax including the moon.

I don't, I simply see manipulated idiots and greedy bastards hoarding power, not villains or heroes, kinda comes with been a human and all, Russia obviously NEED the resources that Ukraine has, and the globalist elites are using the conflict to show world the power their technocrats can muster, also there is deep corruption in Ukraine, ......the real victims here are civilians who have been killed

Mericans would

It's a private sanction you nitwit.

And how the anti-Putin guys aren't responding to muttland, again? Man, you're retarded, but that's expected from a burger

>doesn't know anything about Donbass/Ukraine/Russia conflict
>ignores Minsk II
>talk shit

Attached: 1624685811507.jpg (751x576, 123.86K)