246 days and 8 hours until the greatest sci-fi rpg is released

246 days and 8 hours until the greatest sci-fi rpg is released

Attached: D2337A9A-E947-437D-9ED7-6A13F9E47AF3.jpg (615x343, 85.26K)

hard sci-fi Chads, we're going home

Attached: 2001 a space odyssey.jpg (1920x2016, 1M)

Protip: Bethesda don't want to make an RPG, they want to make an open-world game with sidequests. The new setting allows them to jettison the RPG trappings of Fallout and TOS.

so when do you guys think we're seeing gameplay? before e3 or e3?

They had better not skimp on the pronouns. A token effort is a bigger slap in the face than not including them at all.

Good riddance. That antiquated nonsense was holding them back.

So you're happy with an RPG that's Far Cry 3+?

I can't wait to make a super gay aryan astronaut chad.

Attached: 1636754180026.jpg (2560x1440, 702.54K)

>antiquated nonsense
Yes having actual choices and consequences is really holding their games back...

They're releasing Mass Effect 1 with overhauled Uncharted Worlds? Sick

Skyrim did choice and consequence well and they got no credit for it. Why bother trying to please a crowd whose wholes schtick is not liking things.

They are not slaves to convention and should do what they feel works

I have never played a far cry game so I don't know.

>skyrim
>muh stormcloaks
>muh imperials
Wow such an amazing choice

It's gonna be the fallout 4 in space of our time.

Can confirm it will be like nothing you played before. Skyrim in space is the term being used because like Skyrim it will change how people not only look at games but play games and even make games. It is everything people thought cyberpunk would be. It's a living breathing universe you leave a town and come back you feel like things there have changed.

Determine the fate of most daedric artifacts in game.
Random standalone quests in dungeons with multiple possible endings.
Faction lockouts.
Destroy a major faction.

You make my point. If you care about choice and consequence mattering in game Skyrim did that well . Your choices actually mattered not just affecting which cutscene you saw.

If people that claimed to care actually did Skyrim would get credit. They don't and just want to dislike things facts be damned. There is no incentive to try to please them

This. Trans rights matter and trans representation isn't just important, it's just basic decency.

russians were the first in space. daddy todd better cancel this shit asap

There are hundreds of genders and they damn well better all be represented
Tired of being treated as a second class citizen.

You are as you are a mentally ill freak.

This.
They should follow the trend or sink like a commie shit

There has to be something gone really wrong in a mind to want to make a post like this.