Mr.New Vegas is the best fallout DJ

Mr.New Vegas is undoubtedly the best, although is competition is literally an asshole who is far too loud and a teenager having a mental breakdown until you turn him into an asshole.

Attached: c9f4e0ea0c69c42223efd99030ef95c9.png (347x768, 450.02K)

Three Dog is a fag but his songs are the best

Travis beats him at that.
Mr.NV beats Travis out.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
fuck off NPC

>"People of the Capital Wasteland, it is I, Three Dog, your ruler! Hear me, and obey! Oh sorry, that's that other radio station."

THIS IS REAL SOUL

Attached: FSO_UI_C_ShopIcon_sangou.png (300x440, 170.48K)

The game really needed a radio station dedicated to spread NCR propaganda

Good morning sir.

"Hey nifty America, it's me, your President John Hen-- Hahaa, gotcha! Three Dog here, how's everyone doin'?
"That's right, from Megaton to Girdershade, Paradise Falls to the Republic of Dave, we're coming to you loud and proud in a special live report.
"Hey everybody, this is Three Dog, your friendly neighborhood disc jockey. What's a disc? Hell if I know, but I'm gonna keep talking anyway."

other radio are just tie wasting HIS RADIO IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF NEWS IN DC
LISTENING 3 DOGS IS LIKE EAT OR DRINK, WITHOUT IT YOU CAN'T SURVIVE

HE STREAM IN THE MIDDLE OF DC SURROUNDED BY SUPERMUTANS WITHOUT GAINING NOTHING

A TRUE HERO

Attached: FO3_Three_Dog_endslide.jpg (1280x728, 339.63K)

Three dog is unironically the most obnoxious character in fallout 3. I don't even listen to the radio anymore specifically because of him.

ok Eden , you are losing in the rankings

the radios both suck, ambient score is better

Humanbros... why can't we live in utopitha? It sounds so cozy

Attached: 1598637926395.png (528x528, 365.74K)

UTOPIA

from the greek language "a thing that can't exist"

I shot him like an hour or two into the game because in Bethesverse you can pretty much fight through supermutant infested ruins the moment you exit the vault thanks to level scaling™ and some old lady took over. Then the station became bearable. The only good part of that game was Paradise Falls and it didn't have enough content unless you used mods.

Attached: 9c0fe9bf231d5180e12f3f97d9309e6f.jpg (1063x1600, 1.3M)

reddit vegators at his finest
>fight supermutans

AHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THE FUCK? EVEN AT LEVEL 5 WILL SHOT YOU IN THE ASS

pls pls can reddit vegators don0t play at easy for once

Good morning sir.

I thought he was essential, that's cool.

>charismatic smooth voiced radio host that tells the news in a fairly unbiased matter
>reminds his listeners that in the harshness of the wasteland there's still someone that loves them
>and that someone is him

>[Intelligence] You fight the Good Fight with your voice on the radio.
>telepathically stalks your every movement and gives biased and unfair interpretations of everything you do
>only reason people listen to him is because the only alternative is a boring propaganda network
Nigdog is just terrible. Even the faggy nervous guy from Fo4 is a better host, both before and after you fix his anxiety. Threedog is just a biased sack of shit that stalks some kid and acts like he has the moral high ground when he manipulates you by holding information about your father over your head so you do what he wants.

Attached: 1627345204750.png (1024x416, 249.45K)

wait, you can kill that faggot?

Attached: 1578446814412.png (1004x644, 1.21M)

I think the fact that you can't actually meet Mr.NV probably helps make him so good. He can't be ruined by a physical interaction.

is FO4VR worth it modded

Probably not unless you enjoy VR and FO4 modded.

But back on topic, three dog fucking sucks, he's so fucking shit.