What is the Troy of video games?

What is the Troy of video games?

Attached: troy.jpg (1890x779, 294.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy#Troy_VI-VII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is the Ben-Hur of videogames?

Attached: 220px-Ben_hur_1959_poster.jpg (220x334, 27.7K)

remember a girl in class asking if the trojan war was real fucking dumb bitch

What is Troy of movies?

Baker

Troy.

Yes it was real, and yes, gods participated in it

Of movies is what?

Was it?

yep they actually found the giant wooden horse from war france currently has it on display in the louvre

Bullshit

its actually smaller in person than you'd think

Something that inspired it almost certainly did happen. We know Troy existed, and we have archaeological evidence to suggest the city was burned to the ground at roughly the same period of time the Greeks believed the siege happened.

Interestingly, it also coincides with the late Bronze Age Collapse, in which civilization around the Mediterranean, within the span of around 50 years or so, was basically ravaged and destroyed by a group the Egyptians called the Sea Peoples. To this day we have no idea who they are, but some believe they might have been the Mycenaean Greeks who were the ones who would have been the ones who fought the siege of Troy. That said, the Mycenean Greek civilization was also massively fucked in this period so who knows.

>We know Troy existe
wrong already not reading the rest of your shit

>wrong already
All you have to do is google it you fucking moron. It isn't even up for debate anymore. It's not like fucking Atlantis, scientists, historians and archaeologists ALL agree that Troy exists. We even fucking know where it is. The ruins are still fucking there.
I would post images but I've been range banned from uploading files.

>I would post images but I've been range banned from uploading files.
thats convenient

>Troy (Greek: Τροία) or Ilium (Greek: Ίλιον) was an ancient city located at Hisarlik in present-day Turkey, 30 kilometres (19 mi) south-west of Çanakkale. It is known as the setting for the Greek myth of the Trojan War.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troy#Troy_VI-VII
>Aspects of its architecture are consistent with the Iliad's description of mythic Troy, and several of its sublayers (VIh and VIIa) show potential signs of violent destruction. Thus, these sublayers are among the candidates for a potential historical setting of those myths.
Fucking retard

Attached: 1280px-Walls_of_Troy_(2).jpg (1280x960, 478.52K)

It's literally a UNESCO World Heritage Site user

quality bait

to this day nobody knows

>wikipedia
oh i am laffin

the sources are right there you stupid nigger

>wikipedia as a source
TOP KEK

This is like watching someone try to say the earth is flat or that gravity doesn't exist because there are wikipedia articles about gravity and earth.
Hey retard, here's a tip: scroll to the bottom of the article. You'll find a nice big list of fucking sources and citations.

sorry that some of us prefer a source more legit than fucking wikipedia lmao

read the reference section and you'll find all the legit sources you require you absolute fucking unfathomably stupid retarded nigger and then go and eat tide pods until you choke on your own vomit and fucking die.

>Game where the protagonists are clearly the villains and get what they deserve in the end

I wish more games did this trope

I mean, I can understand some people thinking Homers irl fanfiction is fake given the shit he wrote