1 hour left for Forspoken new trailer

How FUCKING hyped are you?

Attached: 1646860266912.jpg (1080x1152, 480.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1nuChCHoj0E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

none at all I don't plan on playing it

>How FUCKING hyped are you?
This much !

Attached: 1624968364908.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

Generic open world game that is coming out from the company with the worst track record.

Kek.

this shit is gonna flop harder than avengers isn't it

I dont really stay up to date on video game news and releases anymore cause I'm a poorfag with no way to play modern games.
I will say however that the few trailers I've seen of this game make the magic spells look really neat. Something I've long hated about Skyrim for instance was how anemic the magic looked. You held your hand up and farted out some flames or frost or lightning. Very bland, but Forspoken's magic looks pretty exciting.
The isekai setting doesn't do much for me and I'm worried they'll give the protagonist far too much chatter dialogue, favoring quantity of lines over quality of lines.

Also Ella Balinska is very pretty.

Attached: ella-balinska-at-charlie-s-angels-vip-screening-in-new-york-11-05-2019-5.jpg (1200x1800, 198.96K)

She doesn't look like a nigger at all, she looks Mexican or Brazilian

The girl is cute, but her model looks like shit

All female characters could be the next great heroine. That's such an empty statement.

Very mildly, it looks like it'll be fun to buy on sale as long as there's a way to change the dub.

NEW TRAILER DROPPED, YAAAAS!!!!

youtu.be/1nuChCHoj0E

Attached: Forspoken-Gameplay_03-09-22-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 140.68K)

La creatura...

They just delayed it, I don't think they're putting out a trailer lmao

Black people can look like any existing person. Your narrow-mindedness not withstanding.

Because beauty is problematic in vidya, you see

You're a retard. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent.

Attached: ethnic.jpg (3265x4000, 1.86M)

They did, see

Attached: Forspoken-scaled.jpg (1536x864, 45.33K)

Why did you post a pic of Americans?

>mage build elden ring, but you’re forced to play as a negress
Is anyone outside the realm of soiland even looking forward to this uninspired game?

I can understand making a generic isekai.
I can understand making a game with an annoying black girl as the MC.
But it is really hard to understand why they would make a generic isekai with an annoying black girl as protagonist.

>Why aren't Americans as inbred as eurotrash?

can hype levels be negative?

Not hyped at all because I have no interest in buying something day 1 from the FFXV team

Holy marketing lmao

Disinterested I suppose.

>Uninspired
Imagine people from 20 years ago peering into the future seeing a game this action-packed, only for some permavirgin nazicel to call it "uninspired".

Attached: haveit.jpg (1080x1135, 132.74K)

I hate women so fucking much.

>only diverse ethnic groups are those that mixed with Arabs and Europeans

ebin

>take a cute British girl
>make her American

Attached: iu.jpg (305x219, 10.51K)

They think they have to hate it because of the protag. Add on a little anti-sony hate and you have a group who is setting themselves up to look stupid when this releases to amazing acclaim.