Elden Ring - post/share your characters

these are the ones I made few weeks ago cause I was still undecided on which class to use. I made them specifically with their classes in mind

>hero/warrior/vagabond (top left)
>astrologer/prophet (top right)
>samurai (bottom left)
>confessor/prisoner/prophet (bottom right)

Attached: ER_characters.png (1500x1485, 652.56K)

they all look the same

its all the same guy...so boring

because I started with the same symmetrical facial proportions and then began to differentiate them. It's not like you can use all four at the same time you colossal cretin

Why are fromsissies like this?

I'm looking for the sliders for this one

Attached: file.png (773x792, 474.87K)

lame thread

my guy

Attached: myguy.jpg (1920x1080, 174.55K)

Make her yourself faggot. What, too creatively inept and the only way you can make good look characters is by leaching off of others like a nigger? Too bad kys NOW.

my slut. now she just needs some slutty gear.

Attached: type B.jpg (474x720, 94.14K)

Attached: 6511980c-5158-4c48-9473-67fb93d86214.png (2560x1440, 1.59M)

My first character looked like a dog because I didn't realize the base presets play a huge part in your bone structure, despite them putting in a fucking bone structure option.
Also, although the skin color options are extremely varied, I've found it difficult to get a perfect shade of delicious brown. This one's good for now, though.

Attached: file.png (743x720, 488.91K)

hi, welcome to Any Forums. always nice to see new people. Enjoy your stay. You're stuck here forever.

cute and ayy

Antichrist

it looks like a Dragon's Dogma character (in a good way), I like him

do you take requests user? I want to make Asuka but I'm trash at character creators. Pls do the needful sir

Attached: 1633311951499.png (1440x1080, 1.85M)

My ice sorceress.

Attached: erchar.png (641x675, 707.43K)

amazing how all these characters look like shit once you're don creating it

Kek. I was thinking of my old DD character when I made him.

stop...

Attached: 1644636796301.jpg (346x348, 24.85K)

I don't mean to be jerk but that's an EXTREMELY masculine face.

it's almost impossible since that art style can't be reproduced with that chara-creator without turning her into a monstrosity

Mine looks the same. That was a good video

Attached: tarnished.webm (1280x720, 425.78K)

I made a twink prophet

Attached: elden twink.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

not my guy

Attached: 20220226015423_1.jpg (1920x1080, 479.58K)

I love how this threads are just a bunch of trannies posting their female self insert non stop. It's funny how when stats are released like 99% of players picked male and just 1% of troons picked female, it's sad that the 1% of troons is here in Any Forums

why would you, as a straight man, want to stare at another man for hundreds of hours? Especially since most of the time you're looking at their ass

cute

that's really sad that you have been tribalized by this shit to the extent that you think it's trannies-only to play a female character in an rpg

this means that trannies control your thoughts and beliefs unbelievably more than any past generation of people

Well done then, it's not easy to shape your own characters with this editor

because he's the one self inserting. He's deflecting his insecurity, same as pedos do when they post on restera

It is fairly masculine, but I don't think it's that bad. The problem with these creators is I always find it difficult to really change much without negatively affecting something else. It's such a mess. I tried changing some sliders just now, I think this looks more feminine.

Attached: file.png (726x717, 489.55K)

if the first thing you think of when you look at a man is how much you want to fuck him thats on you

How pozzed are you lmao

prophet gal

Attached: 47845.png (1203x1049, 2.04M)

yeah thats better the whole lower face was too big. i would move cheeks and jaw/mouth/etc back some.

you are men playing barbie dress up
actual fucking trannie behaviour

>t.ranny

>Trannie
you must be 18 or older to browse this website

What's wrong with men? Why do you hate staring at men? Why do you play a roleplaying game and willingly choose to assume the role of a woman? Why do you see a 90 hours long RPG story and you think "Oh yes a woman definetly is best choice to be the hero of the story, women are obviously strong, smart, competent and can kill all men! smash the patriarchy!"?

You feminist troons are so creepy and i love your mental gymnastics.
> I-i play as a woman because of ass (even though the camera never focuses on the ass)
> I like the outfits better (Trannies also love barbie fashionista games)
> I hate men (Yes it's a common feeling amongst trannies)