So this game is just a shittest right? Its designed to be complete and utter garbage...

So this game is just a shittest right? Its designed to be complete and utter garbage, to do anything and everything that could be seen as blatant bullshit, to prove that fromdrones will eat literally anything that comes out Miyazaki's ass. This boss here just does an attack that forces you to take damage, the apm of the attack being significantly faster than the fastest possible dodge timing, meaning even if you dodge one part of her retarded combo, you get hit immediately after your iframes let up. If you're too close to her when she does it, it just guarantees that you die. There's pretty no way of defending it, all the mechanics that might save me from it are the same mechanics I am never allowed to use if I want to "really" beat the game. It's bullshit and you know it, and thats the point.

Attached: malenia.png (600x600, 653.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9jZ3c12Ghiw
youtu.be/uV2wTjQ9ijw
youtu.be/xxcxV_bp9BY
streamable.com/ykwzp2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Attack forces you to take damage
Again, there's a mechanic somewhere in the game you're not aware of. Figure it out and try again.

youtu.be/9jZ3c12Ghiw
youtu.be/uV2wTjQ9ijw
youtu.be/xxcxV_bp9BY

Shazam lost. Deal with it.

>don’t you agree, fellow gaymers?
Utterly pathetic.

you can block it completely
>but she regains health
congratulations. you discovered why a superboss has only 15k health per phase

beat her twice and goin for a third shortly
i never figured out how to deal with animu attack, just do more damage
if you're a str build fully upgrade the bloodhound fang, the bleed damage she takes is ridiculous, and another user earlier said he cheesed the fight with the special.

how close is the combat in Elden ring to DS3? I thought the combat in ds1 was slow as shit, will i enjoy 3?

First person literally gets hit by the attack, I'm talking about, if the visuals are completely unrepresentative of what's actually happening thats not my problem, second and therperson straight up just fucking block the attack, which would invalidate my ability to criticize the game according to you retards.

>all the mechanics that might save me from it are the same mechanics I am never allowed to use if I want to "really" beat the game
nigga what? just play the game lol

I beat her on third try. Literary spam frost with mimic
streamable.com/ykwzp2

DS3 combat is nearly identical but the game is honestly easier. It's like they saw how many people praise Gael for being a great boss and tried to copy him atleast 10 times in Elden Ring.

There is nothing fun about that

I beat every single boss in this game by getting a greatshield, using barricade shield, and poking them with the greatlance

I two shot her.
Anyone complaining about bosses in this game is a pleb, first time fighting nameless king was x10 harder than anything in Elden Ring

Everyone has sort of realized this game is kinda bad. But there's a number of people who are determined to enjoy it, and so they will because it's a mentality thing almost as much as an objectivity thing.

All I can say is, I hope y'all niggas didn't actually pay $59.99 + tax + tip for this masochistic experience.

Attached: what's earth.jpg (714x477, 53.32K)

>I two shot her.
So you used some min maxed horseshit build that gave you 20x the damage of a normal build but everyone else is the shitter? Also i've beaten nameless king plenty of times and he isn't harder than almost any post Morgott boss in this game.

The mimic is actually OP. I cant see it not getting a nerf, or maybe its intended easy mode? Regardless its crazy fun, did you know he will use any firepots/purfumes/healthstones you have equipped on your equipment bar?

If you really wanna min/max the crap out of Mimic Slime fill all 8 equip slots with firepots ect and summon him from the pause menu instead.

>you can do the rakion mage thing in elden ring
picked up!
jk that looked unfun, I hate that the game is built around npc summoning

The game gives you tools to cheat because the enemies will cheat as well. This is inherent bad game design.

DS3 doesn't have jump attacks or guard counter, basically no reason to use anything other than roll R1

As i say, first time. All bosses become easy when you know their patterns, you clearly know this but are lost in rage atm. Go for a run, come back and kill the bitch.