Why does From refuse to make a new installment of their best game to date?

Why does From refuse to make a new installment of their best game to date?

Attached: 1639844070243.png (272x380, 198.24K)

I'm sure they'll make a sequel to Sekiro eventually

Because Bloodborne + Old Hunters is a complete experience that does not need to be expanded. Why can't zoomers be happy to have things that are complete? You want constant updates, remakes, and sequels forever? Every single IP being the MCU sounds like a hellscape to me.

No I just want a new Bloodborne. I want cosmic horror and I want actual exciting combat and not press circle to roll the slow attack shit.

What more would they do with it? The playthrough was cool because it went from Van Helsing to brain aliens, you can't really replicate that. Or would you go back in time to the Old Hunters time period when the stuff was just starting

Sony

>No I just want a new Bloodborne
Just play Bloodborne. This game will always exist. Don't beat the horse until the corpse is nothing but dust.

well tought shit lil zoom zoom not everything needs or gets a sequel

The combat is the same imo, you press a button to dodge and another button to attack. Only thing different is that you get some health back when you keep attacking

Just make a port to PS5 or PC or even just a patch for PS4 Pro / PS5 to allow 60fps. It's been 7 years and there needs to be a resurgence in players, they haven't touched this game since 2015

But they are. Not supposed to be saying this, but I am Miyazaki’s son and father tells me they are working on a Bloodborne sequel that will be open-world.

does it need one? why does everything need a sequel/remake? cant you just...like new things?
go back to nintendo if you want rehashing shit.

Dodging in bloodborne is much faster and much more aggressive. Also it doesn't rely as much on loldelays like Elden Ring.
I came back to BB when I decided to marathon all the from souls games, DeS and DS1-3 were an absolute walk in the park, but BB and Sekiro were as challenging as ever until you get accustomed to their playstyle again.

>they haven't touched this game since 2015
Why would they? It already shipped, and so has its DLC. The game is finished.

>WHY THE FUCK DOESNT BLOODBORNE HAVE 3 SEQUELS ALREADY I MUST CONSOOOOOOOOOM
fucking zoomers lmao

They'd have to work out a deal with Sony

>15 posts
>9 ip
can you stop
we got your argument already
no need to post it 6 times

Guys this thread is just another Elden ring is shit thread in disguise. OP doesn't want a BB sequel.

if it was up to you retarded zoomera we'd have bloodborne 6 times

Maybe for the PS4 Pro and PS5 patches that every other Sony game that's not been abandoned gets?

Use bloodhound step

>but BB and Sekiro were as challenging as ever until you get accustomed to their playstyle again.
BB is fucking trivial after Sekiro shoves parry timing down your throat.
Maria? Logarius? Gehrman? Gascoigne? Just press L2 and win. It's that easy.
Ebrietas? Amygdala? (Not that anyone has ever found the latter that difficult outside of chalices) Just attack the head bro.
Orphan? L2 again in the first phase. The second phase is all about baiting those charged backstab viscerals.
Ludwig is made easy when you realise you can just attack his weak-sides in phase 1 to stagger him. The second phase is kino, but hardly that challenging.

Meanwhile some of the worst and simplest bosses From have ever designed also inhabit the world:
>Rom
>Micolash
>Celestial Emissary
>The One Reborn
>Witches of Hemwick
>Laurence
>Like 80% of the chalice dungeon garbage

Yuck.
The only thing that's 'challenging' about Bloodborne is the forced half health defiled chalices and the fact that playing the game in general feels like you're wading through molasses thanks to the games appalling performance.

Attached: Snoy mindset.png (1400x1084, 979.07K)