Miyazaki's magical touch

Miyazaki's magical touch...

Attached: 1646858244824.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

You uh rolled right into it

get fucked stupid rollspammer

>fromfags will defend this shit
fuck elden ring.
sekiro 2 when?

What am i looking at here? Are you annoyed that the iframes didnt save you?

You can't cancel grabs with rolls. You learn this basic shit with the undead in the academy.
Now how many of these threads are you niggers going to make

you can't cancel grabs with blocks either.
you either somehow move away really quickly --without rolling either -- (and get hit by something else) or get grabbed and chunk HP / die

>spam roll like a retard
>get punished for it
Working as intended.

Do I need to post the ogre webm?

What the actual fuck are you talking about? Rolling is the only way to escape grabs. Just don't horribly mis-time it like the OP did, that attack would have smashed him if it were a strike too. The only differences between a grab and a strike is that you can't block a grab and it plays an animation when it connects

I agree that the game has issues but you ABSOLUTELY rolled too early. You're supposed to watch their weapons/limbs and roll the second you see it start to come forward.

Bros......look at how heckin' challenging this game is! Wow this will get me so much gamer cred when I tell all my friends that I beat this game! They'll be super impressed, because of how hard it is! Yes it is unfair and artificial in its difficulty but that's fine, cause it's challenging therefore good!

You can interrupt the undead in the academy with an attack cause they are small and frail. You can't attack this big ogre because he won't even fucking flinch. You have to roll. But you have to roll perfectly at the right time in the right direction.

you can sprint endlessly in sekiro so the ogre stupid track is not an issue

If you run out of sprint during that animation, your endurance is -3

1. The direction doesn't matter, only the timing.
2. You can make this ogre flinch out of its grab with an attack if your weapon has decent power, like a greatsword.

>rolled into the hug at the end
Watching game jouno tier players get BTFO and cry here will never get old.

If you're running around with a greatsword that late in the game, you have bigger issues going on in your brain than mis-timing rolls.

You're ment to roll AWAY, not into it

jump into heavy if it's a humanoid, dumass

get some friends

>didn't even oneshot you
weak

i can't even play this game because every time i try i just get so bored i get sleepy

You can definitely roll into it in fact it's better in almost all situations to roll into grabs because it set you up to be able to attack immediately afterwards

Attached: 3o8LaW2.jpg (419x610, 158.94K)

Congrats you're a normal human being and not a fromdrone

>man runs right up to you about to hug you
>just wait for his grab!
>he doesn't grab when he reaches you like anyone would
>he waits for you to roll because he knows you can't stagger him out of his grab or stab him in the chest like anyone would
>grabs after you roll with perfect tracking
he certainly did roll incorrectly, but the idea of an enemy grab attack that follows you but doesn't even trigger when they reach you is fucking insanity

I fuck those ogres up with my greatsword. All of their attacks are so slow that I can usually get off R2s or charged R2s or even double charged R2s that flinch them out of their windups and end up with them staggered on their knees. When they do hit me with a faster attack,, my poise is strong enough that they don't even interrupt me half the time and I still wallop them

It waits like half a second after he makes contact with your body to grab you it's clearly designed to stop people from panic rolling what's the problem?

Because it makes zero sense. Just like all of these insanely delayed attack animations. They are so obviously gamed by the developer to catch your roll because you roll when they reach you. It makes perfect sense, if you've never faced this enemy before, to roll when they reach you. The fact that it sits, waits a bit, then hugs you, is just so clearly artificial.

For these fat fucks, the grab doesn't piss me off nearly as much as the infinite fucking tracking combo they do. Block doesn't work, rolling doesn't work because they close the gap too quickly/track instantly if you try to roll around, attacking through doesn't work because they just stagger you before you can get a hit in with a big weapon or more than one hit in with a smaller weapon. They're just an annoying enemy that combines speed, strength, and AI cheating for a universally unfun encounter.

Also, they can fucking climb ladders.

Attached: 1646739729098.webm (337x600, 2.34M)

>panic roll spam

Attached: >OP.gif (450x450, 2.99M)

Since dark souls 3 the only difference between a panic roll and a successful dodge is whether you've memorized the attack.

Attached: fellow spaz.jpg (1076x746, 81.6K)