Remember this game? What happened? After release, it just vanished

Remember this game? What happened? After release, it just vanished.

Attached: 1632219576996.jpg (285x400, 19.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUVyiPInTbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don’t think about your shit after you’ve already flushed

can't pirate it on 9.00 ps4 to give an opinion on it.

Attached: chrome_KsXCYKukB7.png (724x1325, 150.58K)

Nobody cares about games with female protagonists. Women belong in the kitchen, only trannies care about playing as a woman.

It's shit

Too many open world games back to back to back to back. People are exhausted with "Game that plays itself" hence why elden ring is smashing while this garbage is forgotten

Remind me which game lets you summon people to beat the bosses for you

Ending was gay

im gonna finish it after elden ring, what about it? its fun

The good one

>People are exhausted with "Game that plays itself"
Nintendo games? Why do people pretend shit like Horizon is actually better than an average Kirby, Pokemon, or Xenoblade game to name a few?

>BUT NINTENDO!

I don't think anyone does..Pokemon and Kirby sell like gangbusters

Elden ring came out lol worst time to release this woke turd

Attached: 1645420174429.jpg (767x691, 164.58K)

Too good for Any Forums

Who is making these threads?

I should rephrase, Kirby and Pokemon games play like shit and they are made for the lowest common denominator, with WORSE gameplay than Horizon.

So you are just rooting for children then.

>Who is making these threads?
ur mum faget

what do you think happened when it looks like this?
anyways, most western AAA games are taken like movies now where marketers and shareholders just see how it does in its initial weeks, abandon it, then do it over and over again with other bad games.
i mean, look at this? it is incredible to know it just exists. it's a freakshow you just couldn't find and pay for
youtube.com/watch?v=hUVyiPInTbc

Attached: 1645400431395.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>After release, it just vanished.
Any Forums jerking off endlessly over Elden Ring and purposely hating Horizon for political reasons is not indicative of the real word

boss fight from same video

Attached: 1645192259793.webm (800x450, 2.98M)

Why do you post this bug like we haven't seen it a million times here already? Do you think you're spreading the word by posting it over and over again in the same place?

Why do you post the exact same way, thread to thread, but then rename the same shitposting garbage media you end up making?

I dont get it, just get a trip. We already know you are a mentally ill tendie. This is what mental illness looks like.

Because hes a spineless loser that would have no voice if not for his constant spam and dumbass takes. People likely ignore him IRL because hes a retard, so he seeks to here to create a narrative and opinion.

Attached: chrome_8r2QyM2FG3.png (740x1170, 359.76K)

>Remember this game?
How can anyone forget such . . memorable character design?

Attached: 1645258240332.jpg (3840x2160, 964.95K)

Got mogged by kino for the second time in a row lol.

I hold them both to the same merit, with the exception that Nintendo games are honest, they're little faggot baby kid games, Horizon is a little faggot baby kid game that wants you to believe it's MATURE and FOR ADULTS!

>with the exception that Nintendo games are honest, they're little faggot baby kid games, Horizon is a little faggot baby kid game that wants you to believe it's MATURE and FOR ADULTS!
How are they honest exactly?

People are still playing it, it's just that good. Unlike Elden Fart, whose "players" are just shitposting about it 24/7.

I'm playing the first one and the main story is kind of fun but literally everything else about it feels like a waste of time. Especially all the crafting, looting and inventory bullshit.

also aloy is cute and I like her

These kinds of games aren't made for customers they're made for investors

yes. extended boss fight

Attached: 1645238529740.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

They sell games marketed for children and have embraced the image of designing games for children and the stories and gameplay tend to be simple. How are they dishonest?