State of Play 3/9/2022 LEAK

Saw it in the 2:00PM timezone, wanted to share.

>Starts out with an overview Stranger of Paradise. They reveal that a demo comes out tomorrow.

>Next up is Hogwarts Legacy. They elaborate more on the story, and the changes made to it depending on the house you select.

>Ghostwire: Tokyo and Forspoken are shown, for like two minutes each. Nothing worth writing home about.

>DLC for FNAF: Security Breach is announced for the Summer.

>An update on We Are OFK is shown

>Ends with an announcement on a trailer for an unknown game. Just a black screen mostly, accompanied by a siren. Ends with a few seconds of a white dome with a red light on it.

Okay, byyye.

Attached: 3950483-livestream_stateofplay_20220309.jpg (1280x720, 62.15K)

Don't care, didn't ask.

>Snoy
>shit releases
>movies no one cares about
Snoy really is dying isn’t it?

>accompanied by a siren
I wonder if it will be Siren lol

>Ends with a few seconds of a white dome with a red light on it.

Don't fucking do this to me.

Attached: 0c4.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

Huff zyke you retarded mongoloid. All of the games they are showing off are Japanese.

>Saw it in the 2:00PM timezone,
genuinely kek'd

>Stranger of Paradise = Square Enix
>Ghostwire = Tango
>Forspoken = Luminous
All three of these are Japanese, and for all we know, this mystery game could be from a Japanese company too.

Lol you snoys are so damn desperate to be relevant again you’re actually begging for Japanese games now.

I don't get it. What does this hint at?

Japanese games are the only games worth playing.

There’s no way they don’t bring up horizon zero dawn, tomb raider, or forsaken or whatever that black protag chick game during international women’s day/month/ whatever the fuck it is

Silent Hill

Lol never.ever.ever. Snoy is on its death bed. Time for you clowns to wake up and move onto PC/Switch/Xbox. You can reidentify yourself with your new brand.

Ape Escape

What does a white dome and a red light have to do with Silent Hill?

second half of chapter 3 to MGS V

Can I just say that Forspoken sound like a fucking stupid name?

Oh yeah, cause the helmets!...yeah, not happening.

Whatever you say, Pachter

already debunked.

Why are you wasting your time with a shit system that’s on its death bed? Is your identity so tied to the brands you buy, you will deny yourself better options because
>muh Sony
>muh brands

How is a system that isn't even two years old on its death bed?

No games. No plans for games. Getting literally stomped by the competition. Parent company gone full SJW. The list goes on.

fromsoft and SE games run better on PS, why would i bother with xbox lmao