What does Any Forums think of HLVRAI...

what does Any Forums think of HLVRAI? I it was neat for the most part but it got mostly lame when it took itself semi-seriously.

Attached: 1641970177490.png (346x320, 81.74K)

soulless clone of freemans mind made by people who haven’t even played the game prior

First episode was funny and then the community surrounding it got weird and it came with all the tranny shit you see in modern valve holdout communities.

The first part was funny but then the actors let the popularity get to their head and their characters became parodies of themselves. Tommy was the only character who was good the whole way through.

reminder that Any Forums unconditionally loved it until the behind the scenes series started and they found out coomer was a tranny

i like the gnome more

not true, revisionist. everyone gave it a pass despite coomer being a tranny.

Look Gordon, rope!
-ACK

most of Any Forums didn't know coomer was a tranny and after it became widely known hlvrai threads were filled with screeching about trannies and you weren't allowed to like it any more

HELP ME GORDON

I seriously remember things being much more humane and people being all "well, he's still funny"

I remember every thread after that being filled with
>LOOK GORDON, ROPES! WE CAN USE TH- ACK!

i don't think unfunny ack even was a thing two years ago.

troon hands typed this post

this is true, really killed it for me.

Tranny

it wasn't ack, it was the 40% or whatever used to be the hot shitposting material.

ah, that's definitely been around more.

I don't get it and felt it belonged to Reddit.

Half Life was never good and it killed fps.
The retro fps community forever hates you.

i found out on episode 2 in the comments and clicked out of there real fast. like why

that's hilarious. better than watching stupid tranny shit.

I feel like they guy who made it could have made his channel really popular but the tranny shit among other things really ruined it

>591404740
>Any Forums unconditionally loved it
lmao
lol
yeah Any Forums unconditionally loved improv humor that went over well on tumblr and deviantart

I liked it until i found out coomer was a tranny.
I still like everything but coomer and the community around it.
gnome was better.

Attached: 1641601333185.png (657x657, 378.09K)

Wikipedia page is literally written by a tranny btw