Are girls better at Souls games?

I've seen a lot of female streamers beating bosses first time that I got my ass pounded by, purely because they are much more patient about attacking.
Seen a lot of fights against bosses like Tree Sentinel that take about 10 minutes because the girl is patient enough to only attack when there is a guaranteed opening, where I'll have tried to get multiple hits in and fuck up.
Doesn't seem to be an isolated instance.

Attached: flask.png (332x332, 172.06K)

Oh boy a thread on Any Forums about women

Don't know user, but I do know girls are better at letting out delicious rank rancid braps.

What's happening is that a ton of shitters of both genders are playing the game. When the guys get checked, they rage out and blame the game. When the girls get checked, they accept their mistake because they don't expect to be good at it.

women always play things safe, most men are all-in

Soulsgames are reactionary in nature
Someone with actual testosterone does worse at these games because it real life things work by being proactive and forcing your enemy to do mistakes by being aggressive
Women do better in soulsgames because these games are designed so you don't do anything aggressive, you just wait to have an artificial opening and you slash, that's why soulsplayers complain about the bosses zoning when they slurp flasks, they have literally 0 concept of initiative

Most of the whores aren’t even playing the game. They’ve got some simp controlling it off camera etc. see SSSniperwhore for example.

>SSSniper
I didn't even know she made gaming videos anymore, I've never seen any of her stuff but see the thumbnails come up often and it always seems to just be reactions to completely mundane shit

Her then husband was some “pro” CoD player and used to make game footgame for her to use while she pretended like she was playing. It was so obvious but the kids and simps in her audience are it up. That’s most gamer girls out there. They’re mostly frauds

literal schizo

1. Most female streamers are FROM whores even worse speedrunners
2. Over half actually do magic runs
3. Dumb female luck

You should take meds.

No. I watched a streamer for 10 minutes playing Sekiro and dying to the bull. I couldn't handle how bad they fucking suck.

Attached: 1073257152.jpg (1000x541, 75.67K)

Man, I'm sure everyone in this thread has sex and a healthy social life.

the bosses were made to defeat the rational male spirit, while the female species who act more on emotion can defeat the enemies more often but fail when thinking with your penis is required.

This is Any Forums. The only sex these faggots are having is with a crusty waifs pillow or through the five knuckle shuffle. The only social life around there here parts is calling each other trannies and faggots.

God I fucking hate women

Women are better than man in everything besides lifting weights, art and math.

This is why I always go Int builds, so I can stay proactive while the boss is flailing like a retard

Attached: 1512445685155.gif (269x350, 93.28K)

It's just like real life. Men want to take the initiative, be the aggressor,flirt. It's instinct. So they attack a neutral boss and get punished.
Women on the other hand are the ones getting flirted. They patiently wait for something to happen, for the aggressor to make the first move, for an opening.

Attached: 1514169251760.png (179x203, 60.85K)

>being worse at video games than ewhores
its no wonder this board sucks so bad, what happened to this place? people used to actually play video games here.