Can we admit it's not that good?

Can we admit it's not that good?

Attached: eldenring.jpg (460x215, 32.5K)

I always liked the idea of elden ring and once it began gaining traction that deserved I realized how much of an anti-chud awareness message was going to be, if you are a true ally buy Elden Ring, it's worth it ;)

it's the best game ever according to reddit

I dont give a shit about Any Forums's inane shillery personally I just think the games looks bad both graphically and design wise.

It's no Breath of the Wild, that's for sure. Getting mogged by a game that was released 5+ years prior for inferior hardware speaks volumes.

Attached: 1646705867897.png (532x835, 131.12K)

I just reached the snowy mountain area and I just want the game to fucking end already. I don't want to double jump on rocks strategically placed 50 feet from one another anymore. I'VE IGNORED ALL THE MOBS IN THE OVERWORLD WHY DO YOU KEEP THROWING MORE AT ME. Also alt+f4'd when pic rel happened. The most contrived gatekeeping ever.

Attached: sealed morgott.png (1215x976, 2.45M)

It's entirely what i expected and i like it.

>pic
You must have hated DS1.

discord tranny thread :)

Yeah, disappointed

looks like shazamtroons will never accept that they LOST

I did replay DS1 recently and thought I would challenge myself by doing Catacombs first. Ran into that stupid seal at the end of it and uninstalled after taking my spoils and killing Capra demon.

Why do people who know they don't like Soulsbourne games keep buying Soulsbourne games
Are you actually insane

>admit you don’t like Souls games
>”Why is ER so shit?!”
Really activates the almonds

>Why do people who know they don't like Soulsbourne games keep buying Soulsbourne games
In 2015 it was game journos and women being upset that they were too casual to enjoy DS games and kept bitching about easy modes, but they've finally stopped bitching about it and accepted that there are games out there that just aren't for them, unlike people like OP.

>nintendo bonus

Can we admit that it's actually a great game, and even for all the nitpicks and complaints and annoyances, it is *still* a great game?

Any Forums is never satisfied. Personally, I'm convinced the vast majority rushed through the game without exploring every nick and cranny.

My friend got mad at me the other day for pointing out my map was more filled than his; and he's at least half-way ahead of me. I guess I threatened his overall enjoyment or experience of the game itself.

Any Forums morons can't actually play games for the little things. They play games like they watch Marvel movies.

>Rush rush rush, 'ohmygod story boss', zerg zerg zerg.

fuck you seriously

Shazam cope thread. It's over, lads.

It's great.

BB>DS1>Sekiro>ER>DeS>>>DS2=DS3

Attached: 1630450193632.png (455x604, 333.62K)

No because I'm having fun

I'm surprised I managed to have fun for the 80 hours I put into it so far. You need to take breaks though.

Any Forums hasn't beaten the game
5% have on PC lol
55% beat goddrick

And 1/8th of PC players have downloaded cheats for the game lmao

Attached: 1646862128521.png (1920x1080, 8.82K)