The great debate

the great debate

Attached: ashes.png (1080x636, 508.38K)

:3c

Attached: Elden-Ring-Spirit-Jellyfish-Ashes.png (200x200, 13.86K)

based and jellypilled

OwO

>named spirit
>isn't considered legendary

>gr8 for distraction
>does no damage
i'm only like 10 hours in, is there someone that upgrades this homeboy?

I use the shield boys

I don’t need damage I just need a distraction that can take a couple hits. The skelly bros are good for this too

Reminder that any fight you summoned for you did not actually beat yet. The summons exist to help low skill players experience the game. The challenge you were meant to overcome but skipped via summons is still there, waiting for you.

If enemy is all physical damage then I send in shield squad. But otherwise headless friend since it has a ranged attack.

Attached: da bois.png (200x200, 19.73K)

neither of these look like the mimic tear so I won't waste my time upgrading them
guess I'll never know what 99% of the spirits do or even look like because the one I decided to use can solo bosses for me

Attached: IMG_4209.jpg (969x1024, 56.81K)

british red riding hood will do it after she goes to the roundtable
after that just go back and forth between the blacksmith and her and exhaust ALL of their dialogue options, then go away and come back

yes

The black knife assassin is the best "legendary hero" summon of the ones I tried. But I used those 2 skeleton niggas for most of the game since they auto res.

These guys plus night maiden's mist saved me during the corrupted crystalian gangbang
Funny thing they were all alive at the end even though it took several minutes and they were only +3

can you guys go to /vg/ already

oh I'm sorry I forgot this was the cunny board, not the videogames board

Most important game of the decade. Get used to seeing it around.

This.
Add Jellyshield for fashion and you're a winner.

Cultural phenomenon, chud

I'm sure you gravitated towards mimic tear on your own and not because it's been consistently called the ez modo summon by everyone and anyone
r-right?

Kek
Made my day, thx user.

I take the headless girl if only because her range attacks ensure to draw enemies away.

>people discussing video games
>on Any Forums

Attached: 1428135390793.jpg (460x310, 15.3K)

sl1 fists only or you didn't beat the game.

Attached: 1646857647756.webm (656x558, 2.81M)

>got the spirit on the right
>can’t use it because I’ve got no FP
goddamnit
is there any way to circumvent this or do I have to dump points into it

there's a physick that gives unlimited FP for 10 seconds later in the game

>people discussing anything not nintendo
>on MY Any Forums

Attached: 1628688241815.jpg (555x631, 76K)