Elden Ring Trade Thread

So apparently you can drop items/gear in this game. Even better, if you copy your save before doing it you dont actually lose a thing.

Any bros have the gold mask set and willing to help a gamer out? Playing on PC, if you also need something feel free to ask.

Attached: 1646855115275.png (611x699, 656.52K)

Sure bro... I'll "trade"... how about you drop your stuff first..

whatchu need?

bout tree fiddy

>if you copy your save before doing it you dont actually lose a thing
but you dont gain a thing either then. how would you keep the item you just got after restoring to an older save?

you restore your save after you drop shit, obviously after you get the items you make a backup of that again.

you little shite this is serious business and im trying to coom here mkay?

There is no way this actually works, right?

>im trying to coom here mkay?
dumb slut should've stayed in /heals/ where you belong. stop making characters for others to jerk off to you fapbait slut

i will become elden slut.

If you wanted to coom you would've asked someone with a cheat table to drop you Fia's panties instead

time for you to help another 100 total losers through the margit fight as they thanklessly discard you right after, before you can even earn a single piece of the set

Sexy feet

i mean i do want it but i doubt someone has that and plays online.

>give an NPC hidden lacey underwear the player cannot obtain naturally
got some coomers working at FROM now

Bump. the slut needs some slutty "armor".

I NEED SLUTTY GEAR FFS GET THE FUCK IN AND GIMME SOME

Attached: 1592080808756.jpg (500x280, 52.36K)

sorry for asking every thread, still haven't got an answer.
Anyone knows if you can find Patches again after volcano manor?

Is that chest piece in the game? What’s it called?

its the gold mask set you get from the gold mask guy

His questline ends after he asks you to assassinate the bull goat guy.

It does. Back your save up, join another persons game, drop the item, they take it, you leave, restore your save.

How about you earn the set and stop begging

Ahhh. Guess I'll go back to his cave and open that other chest then.

All I got was his mask as a pick up in the open world. Completing his questline only gave me the mending rune. Are you sure you get it from him?

you have to sit by the grace again and the rest will spawn in if you have done it correctly

the fucker died, its not as easy that. and im a shitter who doesnt do questlines or tries to do em when its already too late
i dont know if you get it directly from him per se but its his armor set right? so you probably get it when youre done with his quest line somehow.

If you have the devourer's scepter and bolt of gransax I can drop it

anyone wanna make a trade for Hoslows Whip? trying to make a dual whip build but dont wanna make a new game just for a whip?

Attached: whip it good.jpg (480x360, 27.49K)