Lads, I just finished the demo

lads, I just finished the demo

guess what, I like it, I really like it

Attached: kirby-and-the-forgotten-land-button-fin-1632513789460.jpg (2000x2000, 836.19K)

They're back

I enjoyed it too, but why has every nintendo game over the past 5 years felt really low budget? Don't they have a fuck ton of money?

I liked it too, finding secrets is fun

it was okay
mostly excited for co-op

Definitely feels nice. Just hope it's got content worth the price.

Played 2 levels, was enough to convince me to get the game. Shit's fun.

because you buy the ones not directly made by Nintendo, like the Mario Sports games

>buy
I've played most nintendo developed/published game since the switch came out, the drop in quality is pretty obvious

Reminder that it's $5 off on Amazon.

I don't know what you mean. BotW, Mario Odyssey, Metroid Dread feel way more polished and better than previous entries in those series from the preceding decade.

Intelligent Systems is retarded now though.

Switch 2 really needs to come out so these games can perform better though.

terrible bait

Mario is good and zelda is ok, dunno about metroid. But every other title has felt like either the developers didn't have the money or didn't care to make a high quality game.

meds

What is it about this game that makes you feel it's low budget? Or are you saying this game doesn't feel low budget, and it's making you take a look at the other games they put out that do feel low budget to you?

Mario Odyssey is the worst 3D Mario game. It's all over the place
>Surfer dude music is forest kingdom
>Dark Souls dragon boss with 3 moons nearby
>Realistic proportioned humans
There's an endless list of weird choices that mount up.

I mean, I feel like kirby games have always been low budget. But this one feels like they wanted to go crazy with the 3d style but we're limited by budget or maybe time and had to scale it down. I had some weird framerate issues and resolution problems but that's the deal with any switch game, still doesn't make it acceptable. It's a real shame too because the demo was really fun

it's nice and I like the evolved moves

>spend low
>earn big
they're a business company

I literally alternated between holding b on the boss and the block button. it's actually the most braindead game i've played in a while.

Attached: this thread.png (925x900, 569.87K)

They release a dozen budget titles like this for $60 to fund big budget ones like Smash or Zelda that also sell for $60 but have x10 the development and marketing cost.

People call nintendo out of touch but they're obviously aware that their fans will buy anything they put out

cope