Head equipment boosts defense and style points

>head equipment boosts defense and style points

Attached: EMPKN95-mask.jpg (1900x1696, 215.02K)

>adds +15 CHA

-15 int
-25 hp
+10 fth

>food item
>-99 hp

Attached: butter burger.jpg (1200x800, 84.44K)

>inflicts poison onto you despite being mandatory quest item

I just wear my plated dragon helmet when people tell me to wear a mask.

Shouldn't this be totally fine as long as it's rarely eaten? Fat is one of the three pillars of nutrition after all, and there's nothing inherently unhealthy in butter.

The only people who still wear masks are virtue signaling retards. Even the CDC explicitly tells you not to wear them anymore.

And yet, there are countries like Japan that always wear masks in flu season because it's a generally good idea.

>B-b-but it's okay when Japan does it!
Pathetic.

I've been wearing these since corona started and haven't been sick since even when i used to be multiple times a year. These things are good

The Japanese are some of the most cucked people on the planet. Their society collectively still has ptsd from the nukes we dropped on them and they will always be subservient cucks.

It's a good idea if you yourself are sick. Because the point of these masks is to prevent you from spreading your germs, you aren't safe from receiving them. That means if you don't have the Hyper-Omega-Totes-Legit Variant that'll conveniently happen once Ukraine is irrelevant, you aren't safe if you wear le mask

Women started checking me out more often because of those since it hides my ugly face.

Japanese website, loser. Fuck off.

>new job, masks required
>lots of qt3.14 grills here
>suddenly masks no longer required
>they were all uggos

Attached: 1639421934473.jpg (1024x1024, 109.72K)

>t. Small yellow penis

>headgear triggers retards

don't forget insecure people covering their subhuman appearance it's a huge margin. the mask covers my chad jawline. many cope like this but they are actually insecure about their face. I haven't been sick since this started and I did the opposite of everything recommended 100% of the time

>le coof
thats old news dude get with the times

Were they uggo as Aloy from the critically acclaimed Horizon games?

Which is why its an English speaking board?

If you continue to live in a bubble like this, your immune system is going to be completely fucked in a few years and you're going to die from even the most harmless cold.

only people who think they are sick/getting sick wear them, and all it does is lower the velocity of coughs. less effective than coughing into your armpit/shoulder. This is common knowledge.

NPCs have move one from the coof to muh Ukraine. Get with the times, OP.