Ever had gamer supplements before? I've had Gfuel and it somewhat made me play better

Ever had gamer supplements before? I've had Gfuel and it somewhat made me play better.

Attached: file.png (850x478, 454.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reizeclub.com/x-gamer-caffeine-and-ingredients/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

an elden ring thread died for this

I had Gamer Food with a 4-pack of Mountain Dew once and I still can't look my black neighbor in the eye.

Attached: deez.jpg (474x526, 51.62K)

>supplements
its kool-aid powder with a ton of caffeine and sugar. Also it has a detectable amount of Lead in it because its an unregulated supplement and their source of shit is trash. This actually carries a California Prop 65 warning for Lead content.

>caffeine infused nuts
wtf

>paying to poison your body in hope of playing video games better
do am*ricans really?

>caffeine and sugar.
A boomer wrote t his post and thinks all energy drinks have sugar. All of these gamer supplements are sugar free.

>started working out and using pic related
>still always tired and sleepy
>even when working out and physical work at my job
i guess it helps when gaming though im torn between trying supplements and just drinking energy drinks.

Attached: file.png (569x850, 496.26K)

Oh who the fuck cares. Even if they're sugar free they're just caffeine drink powders. They have it as a supplement because they're not regulated by the FDA in any appreciable way. Its the same way GNC gets away with selling bullshit supplements for "nutrients" that humans have never actually needed to live.
Oh man gotta eat my 5000mg biotin supplement because god forbid I somehow don't make or get enough of this naturally.

energy drinks without sugar taste like garbage, very few exceptions

You're just extremely tolerant to the caffeine in it.

Real gamer supplements here

Attached: PXL_20220109_164342181~2.jpg (508x341, 31.37K)

coffee is my limit
dont care much for these kind of things

Sneak is alright.

Attached: stealth-store-front-image_large.png (480x480, 273.11K)

I suspect I know the actual purpose of those things, but I'm not gonna say it.

pass the madmonq

Attached: 4587230985.png (598x848, 453.2K)

why do you retards actually buy into supplement shit? it doesn't fuckin work.

How much protein?

I forget, is this for when you're going bald or for when you're trying to shoot bigger loads?

I drink Gfuel every day, but only because I like how it tastes. I should savor what I have left because my country's currency's value got pretty much halved recently, so I won't be able to afford ordering more.

reizeclub.com/x-gamer-caffeine-and-ingredients/
none

Can someone just post those pre workout meme supplements? like "savage nigger rape" or some shit like that

>literally consoom product

reminder pharmaceutical crack is the answer to everything

Attached: 1596877797675.png (593x593, 348.31K)

this isn't pharmaceuticals though.

>drinking energy drinks
>drinking "gamer supplements"
>drinking caffeine of any kind

Fair enough if you're some kind of man-baby

>they use supplements to play
>still get shit on by me slowed down by kush
i pity you zoomers

hehehe thanks

keep wasting ur time with meme supplements and gamer fuel chud.

>t. nutritionally deficient and thinks his canned vegetables and Tyson chicken are good eating while sipping shit coffee

super white mega loads

gamer whey when?

>you're nutritionally deficient if you don't get *checks notes*
>Taurine and caffeine.

>t. never took supplements and believes propaganda

what propaganda? They don't actively make any claims on any of these supplements because then they'd actually have to prove they did something.

>coffee does nothing for me
>even energy drinks with 300mg of caffiene wear off on me in about an hour
depends on the supplements. powder and energy drinks is as far as im willing to go because i do not trust the pill nootropic shit
i work out between matches so why not
you mean meth?

The propaganda that tells you supplements "do nothing" in between prescription medication advertisements.