If you don't like Elden Ring, you're racist

Well Any Forums?

Attached: cuck.png (883x337, 51.95K)

I like elden ring and I am racist.

2 nukes wasn't enough

THIS TWITTER OBSESSION HAS GOT TO STOP user

kill everyone on Twitter

Elden ring is okay, it's really fun for like 70-80% of it, then you reach end game and the burn out sets in. The world is phenomenal, I just wish it was in a different game.

>Japanese games are lame
NOOOO YOU CANT HATE JAPANESE GAMES, THEYRE BASED. YOURE RACIST IF YOU HATE JAPANESE GAMES EVEN THOUGH IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR RACE.
>Western games are lame
HAHA SO TRUE!

I hate the japanese
White fetishizing pedophile incels the lot of them

I apologize for making this 3x3 and spamming it for years on Any Forums. Elden Ring, despite being fun at times, is also extremely boring. The casualization and dumbing down is a negative for sure, but it gets overshadowed by the disaster that is the boredom and flaws that are inherent to an open world map. Exploring the open world was fun at times, but once you realize the copy paste elements and once the initial awe of the art direction and vistas are gone, you realize what it truly is: running around looking for the fun parts, while in previous soulsborne games, the entire game was the fun part. I was never bored with any of the soulsborne games, but Elden Ring is the first one that bored me. I am overleveld, I kill bosses way too fast, there is no challenge, no sense of overcoming difficulties like past soulsborne games. I don't even have a desire to replay Elden Ring, thanks to the retarrded massive boring map. The STRUCTURED, CONDENSED, FOCUSED and FINE-TUNED worlds of the previous soulsborne games offer a far superior GAMING experience.

Elden Ring is a dilution of almost everything that made the previous soulsborne games good. Elden Ring is without a doubt the worst soulsborne game. I will NEVER EVER post this 3x3 again. I am sorry Any Forums.

Attached: 3x3 (1).jpg (1000x1000, 362.27K)

I am a racist who happens to like Elden Ring.

The thing is I think journos unironically really do have a thing against japanese games. Nintendo gets a pass since "theyre one of the good ones" to the average journo.

nigga its not racist to not like japanese games, it might bias at most.

I know there will be a bunch of posts saying something along the lines of, "I'm racist and I like/dislike Elden Ring." But I do think Japanese devs, especially ones that get popular do make a lot of Western devs and journos seethe pretty hard. Especially From since Miyazaki essentially said that making hard games is From's identity meaning he doesn't plan on kneeling to Western journos begging for an easy mode any time soon.

It's lovely that white people now have to deal with Asians claiming racism, serves them right for decades of shitting on black people while sucking on asian tits. Get fucked.

it's because Japan is "white" enough to be critized for their non woke stance on things. If all the great games would come from Uganda for some reason they wouldn't do it.

really glad someone else has come to the same conclusions I have
shit really does piss me off

AHEM

Attached: 3b48885r.jpg (502x640, 52.54K)

MODS

Attached: yikes.png (1852x2060, 1.01M)

>If you don't just consume Japanese games like Final Fantasy, Sekiro, Yakuza, Pokemon, and Anime, then you are racist!
>Let me tell you how to not be a racist!
>Let me tell you your religion!

Attached: LetMeTellYouAboutYourReligion.jpg (848x800, 77.43K)

Eh?

This guy abused his gf

Retard wasn't specific.
He means journos, who are mostly jews, not the general consumer.
Jew journos have to push against japanese games, for multiple reasons.
For starters, japanese games go against the agenda
Japanese developers are less likely to cooperate with western journos, this means less money for them.
Japanese domination pushes back the shit western games industry, so they have to shit on japanese games to make the western trash look good.

So yeah, journos are racist, but that has been the jewish way for a long time

I already saw people calling ER weebshit but I don't think its racism, just plain stupidity and parroting words they don't understand

Attached: tomandthejap.jpg (900x1204, 256.05K)

Attached: nextnuked.jpg (899x1390, 280.63K)

They abused eachother but he did a good job at painting it so he looked like a victim.

there's no doubt that among some journalists, developers and normies there's basically stealth japanese racism when discussing japanese games i.e. the phil fish saga and so on

Unironically yes. The people bitching about "all Japanese games/developers" are the same people that would blow a gasket if they heard someone saying something about "all black men". If they're going to say that making sweeping generalizations about race is a problem then they need to follow their own fucking rules.

Its funny to see him complaining about racism but has no issue singing "niggers" and "faggots" for Any Forums the musical.

It comes as little surprise that far leftists would champion yet another joyless entry in dullest franchise in the history of video game franchises. Seriously each episode following the outcast warrior and his deranged pals from Lands-of-So-and-So as they fight assorted misshapen villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of roll dodging, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Miyazaki sought out known hack George R R Martin to write the series; he made sure the games would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his games. The Souls series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Zelda series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

> a-at least the lore was good though

"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the lore was terrible. As I played, I noticed that every time a character spoke,the dialogue would end with deranged laughter or a snide incoherent remark.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that incident was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Miyazaki's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Elden Ring by the same Hideo Kojima. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Elden Ring at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play Death Stranding." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Elden Ring" you are, in fact, trained to play Death Stranding.

Attached: 1446500295328.png (640x360, 327.51K)

Attached: pop.jpg (1030x1390, 166.45K)

100% correct, it's because Japanese developers don't give Western journalists free shit or listen to them

How is this "the least Japanese feeling game" from Fromsoft when it literally has samurai as one of the origins players can choose?

LMAO its not racist you fucking weeb piece of shit. People can not like a product made from a country without it being racist.
They dont like the mechanics these "japanese games" have, its not the fact it has japanese culture or asian people in it. For fucks sake.

I really just don't have any idea what these retards are talking about anymore.

Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

Two towers weren't either but japan has no problem laughing at it in MGR;R

Based japs, america should burn in hell

isnt silksong supposed to come out this month?

Its funny how this retard is accusing other people of being racist while saying dumb shit like that, trying to quantify how "japanese" a thing is, as if japanese people irl go around like anime school girls or ninjas.

as someone said earlier it's the "all blacks" argument except it's "all japs" but it's ok because those people have cultural norms that aren't ours. just own the racism dude.

These journos never make the same demands or criticisms of any Western game. When there's something they dislike, for some reason all of Japanese culture is culpable for it. Think "sexualization in game bad, it's because the Japanese are all sexist misogynists look at this train groping story I found" etc. It happens every fucking time, unless it's Nintendo.

based and same

Attached: 1632542431842.jpg (1024x664, 56.73K)

why would a game made by japanese people be PRO-christian?

>only japanese media get hit by "muh misogyn"
False lmao, but only west devs are cucks and give in to please them, japanese devs dont give a fuck but of course its gonna lead to mostly japanese media keeping the misogyny things they get critized for, which leads to them getting more critiques.

you're responding to a copypasta newfriend, lurk more

The "leak" said it would be Feb 1.

it's because jap media won't make the girls ugly and have fanservice. yes this is enough for them to hate japan.

I fucking jate Japan, asians, anime, and weeaboos, and I don't care who I offend saying it

Attached: 1593995968374.jpg (559x663, 81.19K)

It can't be helped.

Why shouldn't it be? They got what, maybe two decades of Christian missionaries back in the 1600s, then they closed the country until the 1850s and Japan was not a major focus for Western missionaries compared to Korea or China. There's even several homegrown Japanese Christian churches. What's the fucking problem?

i don't get it. what's wrong with being racist?

Attached: 1600451752265.webm (1280x720, 1.07M)